Confirmed with Link: [2013] [TB/OTT] Ben Bishop to TB for Cory Conacher and a 4th round pick

indigoo

Nov 26, 2011
Are you ****ing kidding me?! Goddamnit Yzerman, you're willing to give up top prospects for ****ing Ben Bishop but not for Ryan Miller?! **** you!

I'm sorry guys, we would have loved Conacher for Miller...

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
April fools?

CC for ANOTHER ****ING UNPROVEN GOALIE. This is laughable from everybody else's perspective except ours.

Might as well have added another prospect and a pick to see if we could nab Miller.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Are you ****ing kidding me?! Goddamnit Yzerman, you're willing to give up top prospects for ****ing Ben Bishop but not for Ryan Miller?! **** you!

No **** man. Conacher + 4th for another untested goalie. Miller must have been insane asking price. DO NOT like the price for this guy. Ugh.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
vader.jpg

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
Overpayment :banghead: ; Don't like losing Conacher either...

I like goalie competition though. Also, if we need someone to fix or maintain the Tesla coils, Bishop can stand on Lindback's shoulders.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
Bishop is going to be at least a good backup goalie. He's a really great guy to have in the locker room. He has the potential to be an amazing #1 goalie but he really is a mystery.

NHLeitner

Jan 2, 2013
Carolina
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

If Killorn gets shipped out today too I'm going to be just as pissed as I was when Downie got sent to Colorado.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Really unhappy with getting rid of Conacher for an unproven goalie. I feel bad for everyone who bought his Jersey already.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
I know you guys are pissed, but Bishop is a solid goaltender. He has been great for us this year, and I think he could certainly be a starting goaltender for you guys.

5-6 teams were fighting hard to get this guy, tells you a lot about his potential.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
I think that Johnson's game is what truly made Conacher expendable. Add in the other forward depth and...still sucks balls though. Gonna miss him.

Stammer Time*

Sons of Pirates
Dec 6, 2003
St.Pete, Florida
This will be Yzerman's 3rd attempt at solving the goaltending problem. At the price he just paid especially when Bishop cost just a second last year it should be time for him to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad