2013 Subway Super Series

puckfan13

Jan 18, 2010
Too bad. I was hoping Yakimov, Zharkov, and Slepyshev were going to be playing.

Slepyshev actually asked to be released from his team for the tournament because he wanted to come over and play in the tournament but they wouldn't let him. Like somebody else mentioned, the Euro Hockey Tour break was last week and this comes too late. But Slepyshev was quoted in a Russian newspaper/news site as saying he had requested to come but Ufa wouldn't grant the release.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Tomorrow lineup

Attaquants :

Hudon-Drouin-Mantha
Poirier-Gauthier-Grégoire
Clapperton-Girard-Roy
Duclair-Dauphin-Carrier/DeLuca

Défenseurs :

Morin-Fournier
Walcott-Weegar
Graves-Haché
Vanier

Gardiens :

Fucale
Auger

Torts

Aug 21, 2009
Ontario
Any players on Russia to look out/keep an eye out for.

I can't recognize anyone on the initial roster other than Kuptsov and Tkachyov

Thanks in advance!

butter sheep*

I've never seen Poirier play so I'm pumped to catch at least the first two periods before I have to leave for work. Should be a good game.

Last edited by a moderator:

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Shiksatdarov and Barabanov are somewhat dangerous if given space and time. Vorobiev on D - has lost some of his talents kicking around in NA, but managed to revive the career. Dikushin could have been on this team, but went from an intriguing prospect to an average player playing 2 years in the USHL.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Any players on Russia to look out/keep an eye out for.

I can't recognize anyone on the initial roster other than Kuptsov and Tkachyov

Thanks in advance!

It's not a surprise - there are not a lot of recognizable guys on this roster :) I would recommend to look at Tkachyov and also at young goalie Igor Shestyorkin as he has got some sick stats in MHL league this season - .957 save percentage and 1.07 GAA currently. And yes, Shestyorkin also already scored 1 goal this MHL season :D

butter sheep*

Whoever doesn't' get SportsnetONE I feel sorry for you. :sarcasm: You won't me watching McDavid.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
So pissed that these games won't be on TV here in the states.

Watched all of the games last year.

Really hoping for a stream so I can watch.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Are we allowed to mention HockeyStreams here? They have the Russia QMJHL game listed at 7PM and I think they do flexible subscriptions like 1 week.

I am getting used to the service if the stream has trouble there is always an admin in chat. I have not seen a stream go more than a minute or two with a problem where an admin has not addressed it and posted an update in chat.

Nathan MacKinnon

Believe in BLUE
Jun 24, 2012
Surrey, BC
Tomorrow lineup

Attaquants :

Hudon-Drouin-Mantha
Poirier-Gauthier-Grégoire
Clapperton-Girard-Roy
Duclair-Dauphin-Carrier/DeLuca

Défenseurs :

Morin-Fournier
Walcott-Weegar
Graves-Haché
Vanier

Gardiens :

Fucale
Auger
Is this confirmed? Where did you get this source?

Excited to see that first line.

RandR

May 15, 2011
Yea, if there is any chemistry between them, that first line will be something else to watch.

Really looking forward to being at this game. Lots of top draftees to keep an eye on, but I am most looking forward to seeing Mantha and Morin for the first time.

I went to the OHL vs Russia game in Ottawa a couple of years ago and that was hugely entertaining even though it ended 10-7. Sounds like the Russian team won't be quite as good this year, so I am mostly hoping this year's games won't be one-sided.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad