OT: 2013 Redskins Thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Game over, we blew it. What an atrocious pass rush. We have turned Phillip Rivers into Michael Vick, not many d-lines can do that.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Two linemen block Cofield, one blocks Kerrigan wide, Orakpo doesn't get close, and the other defensive end gets pushed into the defensive backfield. QB steps up away from Kerrigan and throws where he wants.

Sep 19, 2008
Great win.

Offense looked very good today. Defense I was told played well today but I didn't see it. They didn't do too well and they blew a 10 pt lead, but they did have a strong first half. Special teams did a poor job. Don't know how you can have a kick blocked like that for the first attempt :laugh:

I'm a little surprised the Chargers lost as Rivers was allegedly having his resurgence but it's a good win for the Redskins to keep up with the rest of the NFC East race. 2-6 would have been a tough hole to dig out of.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Hindsight is the issue if you pick RG3 in the first over Wilson in the 3rd. Spending 3 firsts on him really causes one to question the scouting.

Yes because everyone and their brother knew Wilson was going to be as good as he is, that is why he lasted until the 75th pick.

I was never in favor of the 'Skins moving all those picks for Griffin simply because they had way too many holes for one guy to make all that much of a difference regardless of who he was or how good he was.

But the idea that it was a dumb move because Wilson would have been available in the 3rd round and duh look how good he is is absurd. If the general feeling was Wilson was going to be as good as he is now he would have never lasted anywhere close to as long as he did.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
A lot of people overrate Wilson at the expense of the team around him. If we had a Top 5 Defense, an above average OL, and actually ran the ball, Griffin would look completely different.

At this point, we're asking Griffin to basically win the game himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad