OT: 2013 red sox/mlb thread part XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

acr*

You know, other than Bradford I think all of the replacement commentators we've had have been much better than Jerry Remy has been in the past ten years.

bruinswincup

Registered Boozer
May 7, 2011
New Hampshire
don't look now but we have 2 stud catchers in our system right now. Vasquez and Swihart and killing it with the bat. Vasquez might be the best defensive catcher in the minors, and Swihart in leading the league in throwing runners out.

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
don't look now but we have 2 stud catchers in our system right now. Vasquez and Swihart and killing it with the bat. Vasquez might be the best defensive catcher in the minors, and Swihart in leading the league in throwing runners out.

I was following Swihart for a few months leading up the draft and I was so ecstatic when we picked him up, he and Vasquez are going to be good.

On another note, I still can't believe Lackey has a 3.19 ERA but is 8-11. Ridiculous.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Holy ****, Nick Cafardo wrote this yesterday in his Sunday Notes:

"Intentional walks should be banned. You're asking pitchers to purposely fail."

.....................................no words.....none.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
damn, was expecting ellsbury to dive for that one...ball came down right near his glove. same old story though, no runs for Lackey

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Holy ****, Nick Cafardo wrote this yesterday in his Sunday Notes:

"Intentional walks should be banned. You're asking pitchers to purposely fail."

.....................................no words.....none.

Ha, how could you even enforce that anyway

guess he doesn't realize that ya you're asking a pitcher to temporarily "fail", but they are doing it for a reason--for a chance at better success in that inning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad