Tickets: 2013 Playoff Ticket Prices & Availability

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
NBC has golf all afternoon on Sunday. NBCS has Formula 1. Not sure why they would bother with an afternoon start to be on CNBC.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Also a possibility that Rangers-Caps will be the only game Sunday. If so, it will be the 7:30 game. They haven't even announced Saturday's schedule yet. If Ottawa and Chicago win tonight, then Isles-Pens are the only game on Saturday and likely to be the 7:30 start. We will probably have to wait until Friday to see what happens with the Anaheim-Detroit, Leafs-B's, and Kings-Blues. All 3 could end tomorrow night.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Also I just realized, if the Islanders & Sens take care of business, we would get home ice in round 2 against Ottawa. I like home ice but FU*K, can we please not play caps & sens every year

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
Also I just realized, if the Islanders & Sens take care of business, we would get home ice in round 2 against Ottawa. I like home ice but FU*K, can we please not play caps & sens every year
I was thinking the same thing!

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Understand Washington, but they have only played Ottawa once in the 20 years or so Ottawa has been in the league. Strange thing is part of the reason they abandoned the divisional play-off format in 93 was the misconception that it was boring to have the same teams play each year.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
Dont really know too much on how the seeding works, but any chance we play the Bruins in the next round?

Yes. If Pittsburgh beats the Islanders, Ottawa wins and Boston win the Rangers will play Boston after they beat the Caps.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
or, if the Isles win and Montreal comes back against Ottawa. Habs (2) vs Isles (8) and Bruins (4) vs Rangers (6).

cjc5103

Jan 21, 2013
Washington DC
Well I guess I'll root for those scenarios. It'll literally be the 4 out of 4 times I'll just happen to be in Boston when the Rangers play the Bruins.

And each time tickets are $200 so I end up watching the games at the bar instead of going. ****

Last edited:

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
Any official word on the start time for game 6 ? Boomer Esiason on WFAN stated that he heard from some source that it a 5pm start but I haven,t seen anything.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Any official word on the start time for game 6 ? Boomer Esiason on WFAN stated that he heard from some source that it a 5pm start but I haven,t seen anything.

Not expecting to hear anything official until tomorrow. If Anaheim, and Boston win tonight and the Pens win tomorrow than the Rangers will be the only game and likely at 7:30. If the Isles win tomorrow, they have to start at 5pm or later on Sunday. All going to depend on whether the other 3 series end tonight or go to a 7th game. If St Louis wins tonight, their game 7 is on Monday.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
Not expecting to hear anything official until tomorrow. If Anaheim, and Boston win tonight and the Pens win tomorrow than the Rangers will be the only game and likely at 7:30. If the Isles win tomorrow, they have to start at 5pm or later on Sunday. All going to depend on whether the other 3 series end tonight or go to a 7th game. If St Louis wins tonight, their game 7 is on Monday.

That is ridiculous making the fans wait until tomorrow night:rant:

Socs5199

Jul 14, 2012
NJ
From MSG management:

Start time of Game 6 will be determined by the outcome of tonight's game between Toronto and Boston. If Toronto wins, the Rangers will be playing at 4:30. If Boston wins the Rangers will be playing at 7:30.

Traderalways

Oct 27, 2011
From MSG management:

Start time of Game 6 will be determined by the outcome of tonight's game between Toronto and Boston. If Toronto wins, the Rangers will be playing at 4:30. If Boston wins the Rangers will be playing at 7:30.
Where did u see this??

bubba5

Aug 2, 2005
What a Beer league operation the NHL is, the Lockout proved that but this just shows you more, let's give the fans a few hours notice of a gametime start. And to top it off, on Mothers day, there will be plenty of angry Mothers who are not into Hockey. Can see it now, yes sure we can take you out for Mothers day, then when game time is earlier than expected, oh sorry, I got to head over to the Garden now!

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad