Tickets: 2013 Playoff Ticket Prices & Availability

ltrangerfan

Jul 24, 2010
This was a good news bad news day.

The bad- I couldn't sell my seats. Yes, I should have realized it was Mothers day earlier.

The good- I went with my wife. The game wasn't terrible. LOL

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Arguably the worst possible day and time for a playoff game. lol

I agree. Mother's Day is a brunch/lunch type holiday. Most people are done with their mother's day festivities in the late afternoon and can make a 7:30 game. 4:30 is cutting it close. My mother did the nicest thing. My parents went on a cruise the past 2 weeks and flew back from California last night.

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
glad i sold my game 6 tickets right after they won game 4. got $185 each in 213 row 19. thigns really took a nosedive after game 5.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I agree. Mother's Day is a brunch/lunch type holiday. Most people are done with their mother's day festivities in the late afternoon and can make a 7:30 game. 4:30 is cutting it close. My mother did the nicest thing. My parents went on a cruise the past 2 weeks and flew back from California last night.

Yup, and us being down 3-2 didn't help either. Basically yesterday was the perfect storm for crappy demand. It's all good...a W tonight and we've got more games at MSG.

30Rinks

Go To A Leafs Game @
Mar 27, 2010
Toronto
www.30rinks.ca
I know I'm jumping in here early, but if the leafs play the rangers* I'm buying for game 1

Looking for something likely goal end or corner, in the $200 range.

LMK what you've got!

Last edited:

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I know I'm jumping in here early, but if the leafs play the rags I'm buying for game 1

Looking for something likely goal end or corner, in the $200 range.

LMK what you've got!

Doubt there are too many Toronto season ticket holders hanging out here.

However, should this series come to pass, I'll be happy to sell you game 3 or 4, with the rags surcharge of course!

30Rinks

Go To A Leafs Game @
Mar 27, 2010
Toronto
www.30rinks.ca
Doubt there are too many Toronto season ticket holders hanging out here.

However, should this series come to pass, I'll be happy to sell you game 3 or 4, with the rags surcharge of course!

Ha! Yes, I meant game 3.

What do you have, and for what price? Depending on timing I may be looking for both games. Looking for a pair for the Gf & I

(and I'm very respectful, but cheer hard for those worried about the SSH around them. I'm trying to see the leafs play in every arena, and have been to 30+ away games in the last couple years. I love talking about hockey with those around me, in case anyone wants to grab a beer in the intermission!)

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Ha! Yes, I meant game 3.

What do you have, and for what price? Depending on timing I may be looking for both games. Looking for a pair for the Gf & I

(and I'm very respectful, but cheer hard for those worried about the SSH around them. I'm trying to see the leafs play in every arena, and have been to 30+ away games in the last couple years. I love talking about hockey with those around me, in case anyone wants to grab a beer in the intermission!)

coming into our forum and calling us the rags isn't exactly respectful though, is it?

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
So... when are the round 2 home games?
And why the f can't they officially announce the possible dates well in advance

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
NHL Eastern Conference Semifinals Group B
Boston Bruins (4) vs. New York Rangers (6)

Game 1: Thu 5/16 @ 7:30 PM in Boston
Game 2: Sun 5/19 @ 3:00 PM in Boston
Game 3: Tue 5/21 @ 7:30 PM in New York
Game 4: Thu 5:23 @ 7:00 PM in New York
Game 5: Sat 5/25 @ TBD in Boston
Game 6: Mon 5/27 @ TBD in New York
Game 7: Wed 5/29 @ TBD in Boston

Jarmac

Aug 24, 2006
I have two tickets to game 4 (Club Center 106, Row, 20, Seats 9 and 10) as well as two tickets to game 6
(Club blue 105, row 2=1, seats 12 and 13). Email [email protected] if interested.

LetterJ

Feb 16, 2012
Atlantic Canada
For tonight`s game 7 game in Boston, Damien Cox (of the Toronto Star) was on Sportsnet Radio here in Canada earlier today and reported that there were plenty of tix available. A just so you know to any that might be considering going to Boston for either Game 1 or 2.

Trident

Jan 12, 2013
Selling two tickets to Round 2, Game 4 vs. Bruins.
section 213, row 10
$180/ticket

Last edited:

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
For tonight`s game 7 game in Boston, Damien Cox (of the Toronto Star) was on Sportsnet Radio here in Canada earlier today and reported that there were plenty of tix available. A just so you know to any that might be considering going to Boston for either Game 1 or 2.

Just got a report that Damien Cox was seen crying his eyes out tonight!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad