OT: 2013 Playoff Prediction and Discussion

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Oh and a quick start! Krejci!!!

drudge+siren.gif

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Go Bruins!

I think because of the embarrassment of the last game this one will be very close. I say it is tied at 3 going into overtime with Rask being the biggest reason the Bruins take it to overtime. A weak goal will give Boton the win and a stranglehold on the series.
wasn't right about the score, but I was right about overtime and Rask

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
So, where does Iggy sign next year? Penguins, Bruins, Kings(with Sutter and Regehr), ect?

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Man, this is such a depressing series. Normally I'd be cheering for the Bruins, but I really wanted to see Iggy in the finals.

Same, I'm really disappointed. He had such a chance to win with the between-the-legs move on Boychuk.

It's 12:30 AM here and I gotta wake up extra early tomorrow.:shakehead

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
I think Iginla will end up signing with LA next season.

I agree with Hudlinator that Anaheim could be on the list

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I can see Iginla in Boston if the Bruins can't retain Horton, however if they do who knows. Could be LA, Anaheim is an option, Rangers if they shed salary will offer him a deal, I see Columbus & Detroit offering him deals but being rejected, Montreal could desperately use him, same with the Islanders, Senators and Blues.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
I can see Boston being a good bet. He can sign there to make amends of sorts on a relatively inexpensive one or two year deal. He'd be a much better fit than Jagr for sure. Anaheim's a good choice as well.

TylerSVT*

I acutally wouldnt mind seeing Iginla on the Island, i think he would fit in well there.

Teams i dont think will sign him due to cap:

LA
Pitts
Chicago
Boston if Horton re-signs
Vancouver

I could see Anaheim, nice climate as well. Could he fit in St.Louis? They could use a good veteran like Iggy and he could play solid minutes there as well.

TylerSVT*

It would be gross if he signed with Edmonton, but that's the kind of player they really need...

I could see it. Young talented team, getting better every year, needs Veterans. Iggy is from Alberta.

Would make the collective Flame fanbase explode, but it would be fun to watch the reactions.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
At the end of the 1st period, Kings/Hawks game is tied 1-1. Hawks leading the shots 11-10 while tghe Kings lead in hits 11-8.

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
What about if he signed with the Avs?

Colorado are looking to make some big changes I think, I read they'll be spending a lot closer to the cap next season then their last couple budget-friendly. I think that was a condition for Roy signing with them, that they'd increase their spending. And before Iggy was an Canada Team linemate of Crosby's, he was a linemate with Joe Sakic for Olympic + All-Star games.

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for the Avalance despite them being in the Flames division, likely because some of the great players that have played for them like Sakic, Foppa, Roy, even Theo Fleury. I'm not sure how I'd feel about Iginla playing for them.

tyflames

Jul 4, 2010
What about if he signed with the Avs?

Colorado are looking to make some big changes I think, I read they'll be spending a lot closer to the cap next season then their last couple budget-friendly. I think that was a condition for Roy signing with them, that they'd increase their spending. And before Iggy was an Canada Team linemate of Crosby's, he was a linemate with Joe Sakic for Olympic + All-Star games.
Limited to no chance. They are still rebuilding and Iginla wants to play for a chance to win. He won't get it in Colorado.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad