2013 NHL Entry Draft Statistics

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
yandle bar my man, you are awesome.
Thanks a lot for this effort.

Also who are the best playmakers in this draft, after Mackinnon.

edit: I'd think Drouin was a good one but now that he plays in the LW...

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Thanks for posting this. Looking at Max Domi's stats I wonder if those puts him back into the top 10 of mock drafts for 2013?

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Another German that could be interesting is Kevin Orendorz.
So far, he has played 13 games against men in the DEL this season. I have seen him only once myself, but he didn't look out of place.

PepeBostones

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2002
2013 NHL Entry Draft Statistics-----Sticky this of course

Yandle Bars!

This thread is more than awesome. I value it more than any other posting when it comes to NHL drafting. What a work you are doing. Keep it up man, you should get some help by HF. They showed the top 20 stats.

Haven't seen you posting for a while. Have you been moved and if so where can I find your stats? Or have you quit because of none help and if so I can understand it.

Once again I really enjoyed your Entry Draft Stats Updates and I know so many other's too.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
Yandle Bars!

This thread is more than awesome. I value it more than any other posting when it comes to NHL drafting. What a work you are doing. Keep it up man, you should get some help by HF. They showed the top 20 stats.

Haven't seen you posting for a while. Have you been moved and if so where can I find your stats? Or have you quit because of none help and if so I can understand it.

Once again I really enjoyed your Entry Draft Stats Updates and I know so many other's too.

I do still update this thread daily. Well, the CHL and the USHL is updated daily. I will try and get all of the other league's updated ASAP. Probably on Monday or so.

rmartin65

Apr 7, 2011
I dont know where to put this, but has anyone seen Tyler Hill play? He is being projected all over the place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad