GDT: 2013 NHL Draft > June 30th 3PM ET > TSN/NHLN/NBCSN Part4 (Streams in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Really can't believe Bowey is falling that much....For me it's Bowey, Carrier, Marc-Olivier Roy, Lodge, Cehlarik, Hayden, Tambellini.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
For the guys who fall for fake Tweeter accounts with 10 followers...I really wonder how you guys managed to get dressed in the morning.

Edit: that's assuming you're dressed

What? Don't you sit at your computer naked? :naughty:

Actually there was no link to the account that I quoted. So I didn't know it was a fake account.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
They actually have been saying that they might draft a goalie seeing as how they haven't drafted one since Price. The no. 1 ranked goalie dropped to our 3rd pick at 36 so we drafted him. Seems like a rational decision.

Ya,again Theodore was the franchise goalie in Montreal,then they drafted Price.....you seen why...What happened to Theo???

Habs drafting a Franchise goalie today speaks volumes.

Price is 25.....why draft another franchise type goalie?

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
Would be the tallest draft in Canadiens history, for sure...

That would actually be concerning. Systematically targeting the biggest players rarely yields good results. I hope DLR and McCaron were selected because Timmins believe they have the hockey sense, talent and attitude necessary to be pros on top of being giant skating distributor machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad