GDT: 2013 - Around the League Games Playoffs!!!!!! - Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Habs down essentially an entire forward line tonight.... they're ****ed.

Montreal for some reason always seems to lose more players than any team I have ever seen in the playoffs and this year they seem to be breaking all records

they may still win but would nice to see Ottawa take them out and if Boston advances make sure there is no date yet with the Pens

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Renaud Lavoie ‏@RenLavoieRDS 45s
Brian Gionta and Max Pacioretty (upper body) won't play tonight. #canadiens

Wow. How bad can these injuries be to miss playoff games when you are down in a series?

:shakehead

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bug eyed fat walrus. That is awesome.

I really like MacLean though. He has the Jack Adams locked up this year, right? He's got to.

Me too.

I would have to say it's his, but you never know.

I think the name calling is bush. Nothing but bulletin board material for a team thats UP in the series.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
B167939806AFFSAFSFSFSA.jpg

Great pic ... pure joy.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
What in the hell happened in the Habs game yesterday.

I was driving home and saw my buddie in his Habs jersey so we went to the pub and watched 2 periods of the Habs game. They were up 2-1 after the 2nd and I left after a couple pints.

I am not a Habs fan so I didn't watch the end of the game, and I tuned in later in the night to sportscenter and they lost 4-2. The Habs had about 40 shots when I left after the 2nd, I guess Anderston shut the door and Price didn't?

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Montreal for some reason always seems to lose more players than any team I have ever seen in the playoffs and this year they seem to be breaking all records

they may still win but would nice to see Ottawa take them out and if Boston advances make sure there is no date yet with the Pens

It could be because they're usually tiny, fragile players with skill but no backbone?

I don't know. That's my best guess.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
If that's a suspension, then the NHL is officially actively punishing the sport itself.

I can't believe that it will happen.

I bet he will get 2 games. (4 if it was regular season)

I thought it could go either way.

1. Hit to the head of a defenseless player

or

2. Keep your head up buddy this isn't the ice capades

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
It could be because they're usually tiny, fragile players with skill but no backbone?

I don't know. That's my best guess.

Wow, tell us how you really feel :laugh:

I like Gallagher (wish he was a B), same for Tinordi and Max Pax. Rest of them I don't care for. I thought at the time that losing Emelin for the playoffs was really going to hurt the Habs, given his physical style. That series is far from over, but if the injuries continue, MTL will be hard-pressed to win it.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
Ottawa is finally getting healthy while Montreal, who was injury free most of the year, is getting hit hard at the wrong time.

Anderson is starting to play mind games with them...it'll be a low scoring game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad