2013-2014 Sharks Ticket Exchange

NorCalJen

Oh baby! Oh mama!!
I have 2 tickets for tonight's game. They are hard tickets so we would have to meet up either in Sacramento or the Bay Area/San Jose.

S203 r4 s3&4 $200 for the pair which is what I paid for them + ticketmaster fees.

Might be willing to sell single ticket, but you'd have to sit with me.

PM me if interested. I still might be able to go, so please PM before 2pm when I would have to leave Sacramento.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Just a reminder on playoff tickets....

If you haven't already found them on TM/NHL Ticket Exchange, etc., for games 1 or 2.... There is often 1-2 blocks of tickets released in the preceding days (unsold group tickets, unused "NHL reserved" tickets), and sometimes morning of. Follow the Sharks social media outlets as they are pretty good about announcing these releases (and when they'll be available). (IOW, don't schedule any 10am meetings.)

Sharks won't put game C (aka game 5) up for sale until they are assured it will happen. (Same for D/7)

Berto2k

Nov 9, 2009
I am selling one of my two tickets to game 1. Sec 209, row 10, seat 7 or 8. One is mine the other going to a buyer. 10pak face value is $68.

I work til 3, so will check messages after that. If there are multiple inquiries, I will go in order of time stamp received either PM or reply. Will do cash or PayPal. They are original hard tickets, so can either just meet you on Thursday before the game or transfer them.

Last edited:

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
I have one ticket for $45 in 209 row 16 seat 16. You'd be sitting with my friend. If there is space you may even be bumped up to handicap space on lower level.

Paypal only, so I know ticket will be used. You will have to get the ticket at the tank as I will be picking it up at will call, but I can meet you in the back parking lot where I smoke and hand it to you even if you come as late as 7:25.

PM if interested. First come first serve.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
i have one ticket for $45 in 209 row 16 seat 16. You'd be sitting with my friend. If there is space you may even be bumped up to handicap space on lower level.

Paypal only, so i know ticket will be used. You will have to get the ticket at the tank as i will be picking it up at will call, but i can meet you in the back parking lot where i smoke and hand it to you even if you come as late as 7:25.

Pm if interested. First come first serve.

sold!

Bartcal

Sponsor
Apr 15, 2007
So Cal
Last minute, but I have one ticket to tonight's game. Section 206, Row 7, Seat 12 (you get to sit next to me, luck you ;)) $50 or best offer. E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

jurisdoctor

Sep 4, 2011
Single ticket for Game 2

I have a single ticket for tomorrow night's game, but I may not be able to go. Great seat - center ice and aisle. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

NoBS

May 29, 2010
hey guys, I am driving to the tank right now. I have 2 extra tickets. They are dead center ice, row 13, and I believe they are aisle seats although I am not 100 percent sure. They are uppers. I'm asking 100 each. I bought them off of ticket exchange earlier this week for 150. If interested call me at ***. I will be downtown in a couple of hours. Approximately 530. I can meet up.if this post looks weird it's because I'm a rotate using my voice on my phone and I am driving. Thanks.

Last edited:

NoBS

May 29, 2010
hey guys, I am driving to the tank right now. I have 2 extra tickets. They are dead center ice, row 13, and I believe they are aisle seats although I am not 100 percent sure. They are uppers. I'm asking 100 each. I bought them off of ticket exchange earlier this week for 150. If interested call me at ***. I will be downtown in a couple of hours. Approximately 530. I can meet up.if this post looks weird it's because I'm a rotate using my voice on my phone and I am driving. Thanks.

I'm in San Jose now. Actual ticket location is:

Upper Reserved Center 201
Row 13
Seats 15, 16

$100 each

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad