Marlies Discussion: 2013-2014 Marlies Edition Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawaiinleaf

Jan 4, 2011
Honolulu
It seems Mclaren & Orr don't want to engage and crash and bang anymore...

Devane & Broll would be younger extremely hungry to stay and i think inject passion and physical play we need from 4th line....

InShannyWeTrust

Bring on the trades!
Aug 6, 2009
anyone who watches a lot of marlies games can you give me an update on how Ross, Biggs, Leivo, Granberg and Percy have been this year?

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
It seems Mclaren & Orr don't want to engage and crash and bang anymore...

Devane & Broll would be younger extremely hungry to stay and i think inject passion and physical play we need from 4th line....

Those guys barely even fight in the AHL.

sommervr

Feb 25, 2013
Those guys barely even fight in the AHL.

staged fights seem to be going away quickly everywhere. Broll and Tinordi got in a fight the other games, Broll jersey went over his head and Tinordi just quit throwing. Nobody wants to see the head injuries.

Broll is also going out with the sister of one of the habs. These guys all know each other from midget on up. I think staged fights are as good as gone.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
staged fights seem to be going away quickly everywhere. Broll and Tinordi got in a fight the other games, Broll jersey went over his head and Tinordi just quit throwing. Nobody wants to see the head injuries.

Broll is also going out with the sister of one of the habs. These guys all know each other from midget on up. I think staged fights are as good as gone.

Well, that is just not true.

Look at the AHL fight stats for other teams. They triple the marlies totals.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/leaders/teams/2/reg2014

Does that seem like less fights to you?

ChrisCall

Jun 25, 2012
Hockeystreams fails me. Why u no give me sportsnet feed? I don't wanna watch Fox sports. x_x

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
That Marlies sweater is awesome! They have been knocking it out of the park recently with their uniform designs. I know it's a "faux-back", but I love it!

Grand Rapids uniforms are boring. Theyre just a copy of the Wings old Winter Classic design.

Also, these announcers are annoying.

And...ITS STARTING TO SNOW!

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Love watching the game but god damn these announcers are the worst I've ever heard.

Barely calling the game, they are just talking and talking and talking... Shut the hell up all ready.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Good chances on both sides right now. Not one team dominating.

Percy, Ashton and Carrick look pretty good.

Morguee

Jan 22, 2010
Love watching the game but god damn these announcers are the worst I've ever heard.

Barely calling the game, they are just talking and talking and talking... Shut the hell up all ready.

It's like you are sitting in the stands next to a couple of old drunk guys who forgot they are even at the game. I wonder if they are they guys from the Muppets show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad