Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Just talked to the Rangers actually since I'm in the same boat as you. They sold all of the upper bowls except for single seats (wtf). They only have lower bowl $185 a game minimum for all plans. That's a bit steep, but debating. Hope this helps!

Can mini plan holders re-located every year? If so, it would behoove you to take 2 separate singles this year so you can join them next year. This is how you get your foot in the door

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Just talked to the Rangers actually since I'm in the same boat as you. They sold all of the upper bowls except for single seats (wtf). They only have lower bowl $185 a game minimum for all plans. That's a bit steep, but debating. Hope this helps!

We got plan B, which is 11 games and are 12 rows of the ice. Cost 200 a seat. We can move back next year, and without a doubt will try for the 200s. Cost of them now to get in the door outweighs that of getting 200s next season with nothing. Two payments for the mini plan. In the end, we called the main line and got info on it and it was the same. Did not feel genuine from him. Glad it is over. The plans are on the Rangers site now. Price was steep, but we are in the door now.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Can mini plan holders re-located every year? If so, it would behoove you to take 2 separate singles this year so you can join them next year. This is how you get your foot in the door

We were told we can move next season before public and deposits go. You get that as a mini plan holder. Something should be open in the 200s. I advise to get one if you can pay a larger sum up front so you can move back in the future for anyone looking at getting a plan. Plan D should have a lot of seats left. Get those and get a better shot at a plan for cheaper next season. We would have done that if there was nothing in A, B, or C

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
We were told we can move next season before public and deposits go. You get that as a mini plan holder. Something should be open in the 200s. I advise to get one if you can pay a larger sum up front so you can move back in the future for anyone looking at getting a plan. Plan D should have a lot of seats left. Get those and get a better shot at a plan for cheaper next season. We would have done that if there was nothing in A, B, or C

I did a mini-plan last year to get a foot in the door (and at only 6 games!), then put a deposit down for this year, and was given a chance for season tix before all but current season subscribers, and half season subscribers. Admittedly there wasn't a ton left, so if you're set on 200s, you may aim for a half next year, the season the following year.

aroundtheriver

Apr 21, 2013
New Jersey
We got plan B, which is 11 games and are 12 rows of the ice. Cost 200 a seat. We can move back next year, and without a doubt will try for the 200s. Cost of them now to get in the door outweighs that of getting 200s next season with nothing. Two payments for the mini plan. In the end, we called the main line and got info on it and it was the same. Did not feel genuine from him. Glad it is over. The plans are on the Rangers site now. Price was steep, but we are in the door now.

I did a mini-plan last year to get a foot in the door (and at only 6 games!), then put a deposit down for this year, and was given a chance for season tix before all but current season subscribers, and half season subscribers. Admittedly there wasn't a ton left, so if you're set on 200s, you may aim for a half next year, the season the following year.

So much great help guys! I guess though, $200 a seat times 2 seats times 10 games is still steep for me. That's $4000 tied up for games that I may be only able to attend a few (especially if it's D).

May be best for me to hold off for another year or so and cross my fingers. I also heard that if you cannot attend, reselling the lowers are bit more difficult to get back your full investment compared to uppers. If that true?

Also, if anyone of you have the Detroit Red Wings tickets for sale (both games) .... that would be wonderful. Just saying.... PMs are welcomed.

eKardz

Mar 22, 2009
Holtsville, NY
I bought 4 tickets to the Rangers vs Kings preseason game in Vegas this year on Sept 27. I have the hard tickets. They are in section 217 row L.

My girlfriend and I are going to the game, but the other couple backed out. I have these two tickets available at face value + PayPal fees. Total would be $125. Let me know through Pm. Thanks!

TheKing30

Nov 20, 2011
NJ
Would love to by a half season or a little less what works! Would love to sit in the upper 200s

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
Just landed 4 seats to the Vancouver game Nov 30 on Scorebig for under face!
Willbe there to taunt Torts! Can't wait.

ChOyBoY

Jul 11, 2013
Brooklyn
Currently, myself and a friend are trying to get a mini plan. We are dealing with a rep who took all the information from us on price range and where we want to sit, although all that is left is the 100s. He said to call this morning about a plan. We do not have a deposit or a previous mini plan. I know based off of whar we wefe told mini plans go on sale to the public Monday. I have seen the plans. 3 are good and one is not. But after calling today, when we were told to contact, he is now saying Monday. Would it benefit to call someone else on their main line? We have called/emailed the guy daily. Pretty tired of getting the runaround. Any suggestions on how to approach this?

i think it REALLY depends on the rep. last year i left a deposit and had a rep and he didn't do anything for me. this year i did the same, got a new rep, she got me a single seat for the full year up in the 200's to get my foot in the door, and got me 227 row 8 for mini plan A. she's been much more assertive and a much bigger help than the guy i had last year

Socs5199

Jul 14, 2012
NJ
i think it REALLY depends on the rep. last year i left a deposit and had a rep and he didn't do anything for me. this year i did the same, got a new rep, she got me a single seat for the full year up in the 200's to get my foot in the door, and got me 227 row 8 for mini plan A. she's been much more assertive and a much bigger help than the guy i had last year

Who's your rep?

BTW8892

Jan 31, 2011
Long Island, NY

The funny thing is, I've had my foot in the door since two seasons ago with a half season plan, and they just blew me off completely this year. My original rep was a completely waste of space, and I had to call him to find out information that entire year. He never called me once, not even for payments.

I finally was able to get a decent rep this past season where I sat down in 112 for $120 a ticket. Fast forward to this year and I had to call back at least 5-6 times over the last month or so for them to tell me the only stuff left is $185 a seat down in the 100's.

I'm not sure what options I have here. I've been a half season holder for two years, and they've done nothing to try and accommodate me past that point. I'm basically out of luck this year as I'm not interested in taking $185 seats that I can't afford.

Any suggestions? My ideal preference is getting two seats for a full season up in the 200's somewhere. They seem hard to come by though.

ChOyBoY

Jul 11, 2013
Brooklyn
The funny thing is, I've had my foot in the door since two seasons ago with a half season plan, and they just blew me off completely this year. My original rep was a completely waste of space, and I had to call him to find out information that entire year. He never called me once, not even for payments.

I finally was able to get a decent rep this past season where I sat down in 112 for $120 a ticket. Fast forward to this year and I had to call back at least 5-6 times over the last month or so for them to tell me the only stuff left is $185 a seat down in the 100's.

I'm not sure what options I have here. I've been a half season holder for two years, and they've done nothing to try and accommodate me past that point. I'm basically out of luck this year as I'm not interested in taking $185 seats that I can't afford.

Any suggestions? My ideal preference is getting two seats for a full season up in the 200's somewhere. They seem hard to come by though.

ah that sucks. believe me everyone wants full seasons up in the 200's that aren't the row 1 gallery's, because day they went on sale to the deposit holders that's all they had available up there. there's probably nothing else left that's cheaper than that $185 now though at all unfortunately =/.

BTW8892

Jan 31, 2011
Long Island, NY
ah that sucks. believe me everyone wants full seasons up in the 200's that aren't the row 1 gallery's, because day they went on sale to the deposit holders that's all they had available up there. there's probably nothing else left that's cheaper than that $185 now though at all unfortunately =/.

Yeah that's what I've been told. I even tried at getting some sort of mini plan, but they gave me nothing. But it also wasn't my regular rep. He was out of the office when I last called, and he redirected me over to another guy for the time being. I'll call back my guy tomorrow and see if there is anything else. I'll see if they have any single seats left for this season to try and get my foot in the full season door. I'm probably out of luck though haha.

RangersNY

Aug 7, 2013
I'm looking to buy 3 or 4 tickets to the Rangers vs. Ottawa game on April 5th. Preferably in the lower 200 level section. Does anyone have those available to buy? Feel to free to message me if you do. Thanks!

BTW8892

Jan 31, 2011
Long Island, NY
Just got off the phone with my rep a few minutes ago, and he had offered me some of the new bridge seats on a mini plan. He didn't have exact pricing on them yet since they aren't released, but told me they would probably be around $120 a seat. Mind you, I paid $120 to sit down in Section 112 last season.

These prices are getting insane. I may just tell him no and get my stuff of of StubHub. At least they're going for a reasonable $60-$70 there.

thesnake

Apr 25, 2007
New Vernon
Hey all

First off, let me say I'm not sure I'll do this, but I'm trying to gauge interest...

I'm kicking around the idea of selling half of my season plan. I have 2 seast in Row 2 of Section 217 (Behind the goal, where NYR attack twice).

Face value is $82 per seat, and like I said we have 2 seats.

Anyone out there that might be interested in a half season? I need to think it thru a little more, but if there is interest I'll keep your name and contact you in a few weeks if we decide to sell.

Thanks

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Just got off the phone with my rep a few minutes ago, and he had offered me some of the new bridge seats on a mini plan. He didn't have exact pricing on them yet since they aren't released, but told me they would probably be around $120 a seat. Mind you, I paid $120 to sit down in Section 112 last season.

These prices are getting insane. I may just tell him no and get my stuff of of StubHub. At least they're going for a reasonable $60-$70 there.

What would you expect them to sell the bridge seats for? Front row of the upper bowl is now $165 center and $135 corner/end.

BTW8892

Jan 31, 2011
Long Island, NY
What would you expect them to sell the bridge seats for? Front row of the upper bowl is now $165 center and $135 corner/end.

Oh I'm definitely not surprised, I sort of expected that to be the case. It's just a little mind blowing to see $120 being the going rate for that high up now. I sat 20 rows off the ice just last season for that same price.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Oh I'm definitely not surprised, I sort of expected that to be the case. It's just a little mind blowing to see $120 being the going rate for that high up now. I sat 20 rows off the ice just last season for that same price.

Yeah, prices are getting a bit out of hand. I guess from the Rangers perspective there are tons of $120 seats 20 or so rows off the ice, while there are a limited number of bridge seats. The latter will have better viewing angles (or at least nobody in front of you) and be marketed as a premiere seat. I'm not yet sold on how great the view will be from up there...but I'd definitely be willing to check them out for a game.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
The Rangers have always been a hot ticket. MSG will charge market value. With Wall St. Booming the last 2 years people will be purchasing the higher priced seats. we all remember the early 90,s when the 200,s were sold out but the 400,s were not. There was about a five year period where the Rangers were actually steering potential STH,s to the 400s vs the 300s.

rkhum

Aug 3, 2011
When do individual tickets go on sale?
Is there a link on the NYR website to get notified by email?
Just went and surprisingly only saw it for the stadium series.

captiancally24

Aug 10, 2013
Manhattan
Single Ticket Season Subscriber 200's Front Row!

I have a single ticket in 214 front row.
Rangers shoot twice AND it is right next to the center ice front row tickets that cost $165!

Face is $135/game, all games are available.

PM me for details. (will update post what is sold/unsold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad