GDT: 2013-2014 Game Day Thread Makers

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Absolute genius from the GDT makers all season long- can't wait to see your stuff in the playoffs!!!!!

No pressure huh? :naughty:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Wahoo!

Rotation is set:

Game 1- Alicat
Game 2- LCrow
Game 3- Sooshi
Game 4- Son of Marshmont

Rinse, lather repeat as necessary.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Hey....fantastic idea to unpin this thread folks!

(Um, could this please and thank you be stickied again until the duration of the Bruins' playoff run?)

So there's a guest star doing Game 1's GDT...which seems ok to me because we lost G1 against DET.

then perheezy the same rotation going forward after that for GM's 2-5? I know Soosh wants 3, I want 4.

Ali? LCrow? Thoughts, criticisms, snide remarks?

Last edited:

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs

(Um, could this please and thank you be stickied again until the duration of the Bruins' playoff run?)

So there's a guest star doing Game 1's GDT...which seems ok to me because we lost G1 against DET.

then perheezy the same rotation going forward after that for GM's 2-5? I know Soosh wants 3, I want 4.

Ali? LC Crow? Thoughts, criticisms, snide remarks?

Ayup.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

Ali? LCrow? Thoughts, criticisms, snide remarks?

Sounds like a plan!

I have 2 then Soosh has 3, SOM 4 and LC 5.

Sound good?

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Lcrow hasn't posted here since the schedule came up. Making sure he's aware of game 5

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Uh.....

....and I can say with about a million percent certainty that the Cat isn't gonna offer to make it. :laugh:

I can always do one. Nothing fancy, just go ****ing win.....but I know we've had some good mojo in the past.....

Last edited:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Uh.....

....and I can say with about a million percent certainty that the Cat isn't gonna offer to make it. :laugh:

I can always do one. Nothing fancy, just go ****ing win.....but I know we've had some good mojo in the past.....

You are correct.

I'm out of this one. Hope to see ya next round!

CrowSettere

Oct 17, 2013
Palmer, MA
Cheers Everyone. Thanks for my first season on HF and allowing me as a GDT maker. I'm all ready to forget this season, and start jotting down ideas on a list for next season.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Cheers Everyone. Thanks for my first season on HF and allowing me as a GDT maker. I'm all ready to forget this season, and start jotting down ideas on a list for next season.

It was good to have you. We all know those things take real time and effort, so when someone offers to do them, I'm always quite appreciative of the work put in. Add to that the fricking amazing GDT's this crew's put out? For example, the Habs board has a lot of talented photo shoppers, but I thought, IMO, their efforts during this series was less than stellar. Frankly, we, kicked their *****.

At least we won one MTL/BOS matchup. :(

I'm glad you're coming up with ideas for next year. :laugh: I do know there's no way I'll be able to do as many next season; I could do them with ease while I was laid up with the knee but that time's come and gone, so it'll be good to get some fresh blood doing them.

One last pronouncement; the spoon is officially dead. I conceived it and tonight I kill it with fire. The spoon is dead to me.

So, to our AHL callup, our Gif genius, our veteran locker room influence, our clutch pinch hitter (in RB) and the Captain.....thanks folks. Was a pleasure working with you.

Enjoy the summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad