Salary Cap: 2013-14 Roster/FA Discussion & Cap Tracker

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
I think the value is there, but who Depres slot in for? I think we have a bunch of similar guys in our pipe and on the team already.

well i thought that if/when he would step in and play well that would make q and his close to 4 mil cap hit expendable. and that would allow to dump him in possible trade for player who can play with d and z. or if bert holds up, that player x could slot with franzen and weiss.

but thinking it 5 seconds longer, that would make wings d very, very inexperienced.

big e - kronwall
rookie-kindl
rookie-rookie
rookie

so yeah, maybe no.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
well i thought that if/when he would step in and play well that would make q and his close to 4 mil cap hit expendable. and that would allow to dump him in possible trade for player who can play with d and z. or if bert holds up, that player x could slot with franzen and weiss.

but thinking it 5 seconds longer, that would make wings d very, very inexperienced.

big e - kronwall
rookie-kindl
rookie-rookie
rookie

so yeah, maybe no.

That was why I said no on the trade board. Too many rookies on the D would be a major disaster.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 31m
Wings send defenseman Xavier Ouellet back to Grand Rapids.

WingsMike

Registered Man
Jan 28, 2012
So what's going to happen with Quincey over the summer? Re-sign him? Let him go and replace him with Ouellet/Almquist? Pick up somebody else?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad