GDT: 2013 -14 Out of Town Thread - VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
The third worst offence in the league versus the second worst (Calgary vs. Nashville) = 11 goals?

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Am I the only one who wants Detroit and Toronto to swap positions? Toronto to finish 9th and Detroit 7th to face the Penguins?

BOS v CBJ
PIT v DET
PHI v NYR
TB v MON

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Wow watching NHL Tonight. Rick Nash is suck a little *****. Pushes the goalie and then holds onto Calverts stick and fights someone smaller than him laughing the whole time. I remember he tried to fight Krug but turned tale when McQuaid came over. How come he never fought Lucic after that supposed dirty hit?

Worst part is these goofs on NHL tonight are laughing at all of this. :facepalm:

WestCoastBruinsFan

Oct 30, 2008
Victoria, BC
Am I the only one who wants Detroit and Toronto to swap positions? Toronto to finish 9th and Detroit 7th to face the Penguins?

BOS v CBJ
PIT v DET
PHI v NYR
TB v MON

I always love it when TO misses the playoffs but I get the feeling they would be a good 1st round team for the Bruins. Columbus is also on my list.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
I just want Philly vs Pitt sooo bad, but Columbus has to go on a run, we could help knock down the Flyers by beating them twice

Phi - Pitt
Bos - Tor
Tampa and MTL
NYR and CBus

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013

BOS v CBJ
PIT v DET
PHI v NYR
TB v MON

Nope, that's exactly what I want to happen. Bruins - Tampa and Detroit versus the winner of Philly - Rangers. Wouldn't mind Philly knocking Pens out in the first/second round either.

member 96824

I can't really figure out who I want in the first round. That Columbus team could pull a surprise very easily...they're built pretty well for playoffs.

Probably DET with their injuries.

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006
What a joke that Neal got no suspension.

That piece of **** deserves to have his career ended by one of his same dirty plays.

If a Bruin did that he would at least get 10 games.

member 96824

buOPk-KM.jpeg

Not really sure where to put this....but it seems fitting talking about cheapshots and the dirty birds in Pitt...just noticed Savvy's twitter avi. Can't lie, it baffles me that some people believe we should "get over it" Glad he never will.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
unlikely that he'd still be here if healthy but can you imagine rolling bergeron-krejci-savard and him playing with the swedes? and to think his caphit is only $1m more than Kellys.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
unlikely that he'd still be here if healthy but can you imagine rolling bergeron-krejci-savard and him playing with the swedes? and to think his caphit is only $1m more than Kellys.

I think his cap hit is such that he would still be here if he was still contributing.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
If he was still here there would be no Iginla but man Savard really bloomed in Boston and just imagine the PP with Savard and Krug.

member 96824

Without the Hunwick hit, he wouldn't be here...he'd be in LA....but without the Cooke hit, I dunno I mean...after that extension, it seemed to be pretty pre conceived that he would retire in Boston.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I hate when guys turn their backs to the play at the last minute. Bortozzo knew Malone was there the entire time..

NinthSpoke06

Nov 30, 2009
Watertown, MA
Can someone explain the difference between these plays?

1 game suspension:

1 game suspension:

$5,000 fine:

Only difference I see is the first two are more important games than the last one thus making them harder to hand out suspensions. That's the NHL for you.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Penguin apologists are hilarious. Neal is only dirty because he is a Penguin apparently. :laugh:

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Pens score on a PP typical.

How is it that Pens and Habs seem to always be on a PP? I understand that Montreal is a large market for hockey. But isn't Boston a larger market than Pittsburgh?

Bi Coastal Bawse*

IDK why I am watching this game. It's annoying I should just flip to Flyers and Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad