OT: 2012 Redskins Thread IV (Playoffs?!?! Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Got 2nd/3rd stringers in now, including RG3 and out. I am so ready for the Skins to move on from Grossman. Tired of seeing him in a Skins uniform.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
It seems like we could make Rex an assistant coach and still use him in that emergency QB rule.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
The trend of having disgusting, dirty looking unkempt beards in Pro sports has to stop. That Neild beard looks like something out of The Hill Have Eyes....

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Is Rambo 29 on defense? I thought he played at UGA, in the SEC. He is playing like he is straight out of high school.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Forbath kicks off 8 yards deep in the endzone? is this real life?

If he can do that consistently then maybe the Skins have a kicker for the long run.

Also, Hankerson needed that big play.

Sep 19, 2008
Defense had a bad spurt but offense finally got it together to tie it

Like Amerson

Don't like Rambo

The good news is there's plenty of time in the preseason for them to improve

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
What a horrible end to a promising drive. And Grossman throwing the ball while falling backwards on his last 3 throws. The last one when he wasn't even under pressure. Geez.

Royster and Stallworth the lone bright spots on that offensive possession. Both looked very good.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Forget Grossman, Pistol Pat White needs to stay on the roster as the #3 QB. What a TD drive and 2pt conversion pass. Sure it was against scrubs, but it was impressive.

BrooklynCapsFan

No more choking!
Oct 23, 2002
Brooklyn, New York
Granted it's the preseason and Rambo has been mentioned a couple times in a not so flattering way, but how did the secondary look?

A wily, veteran Sean Taylor would be such a godsend for this team. Sigh.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Granted it's the preseason and Rambo has been mentioned a couple times in a not so flattering way, but how did the secondary look?

A wily, veteran Sean Taylor would be such a godsend for this team. Sigh.

Amerson was around the ball a lot vs their starters. He even laid himself out to make a couple hits. Easily the most impressive.

Rambo just took poor angles stopping Chris Johnson. Hard to evaluate a rookie vs the fastest RB in the league. He didn't stick out in coverage.

Crawford and Minnifield both flashed against the second team.

Thomas looked decent in run support before getting dinged.

Good news... Orakpo looks as good as he's ever been. 1 beastly sack and pressure leading to a Kerrigan sack in less than 2 quarters. Apparently Fred David is healthy, too.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Forget Grossman, Pistol Pat White needs to stay on the roster as the #3 QB. What a TD drive and 2pt conversion pass. Sure it was against scrubs, but it was impressive.

Rex was playing against scrubs too :laugh:

White made tight throws, scrubs or not, its still a tight window. He can run the RO, and I struggle to find a reason to keep a 3rd stringer that cannot run what is becoming a staple play of our offense. RGIII does not need a vet mentor.

I think White gets picked up if we cut him, probably by Dallas. I want him to get at least a half next game. Hell with trading Cousins, trade White!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad