Jonas Andersson
Mattias Weinhandl
Andreas Jämtin

Last edited:

Systemfel

<b><i>Hockey Talk by Country</b></i>
Jun 20, 2004
Gothenburg
No complaints. Great roster. I can see some obvious duos on offense.

??? - MÃ¥rtensson - Weinhandl
??? - Lundqvist - Kahnberg
Silfverberg - Järnkrok - ???
Jämtin - Söderberg - ???

Last edited:

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I miss Persson and Thörnberg, other than that not much to say about it. I have waited a long time for Mårtensson to finally become available, he's taken big steps the last few seasons in KHL imo.

Can only hope the injury reports don't come flying.

No complaints. Great roster. I can see some obvious duos on offense.

??? - MÃ¥rtensson - Weinhandl
??? - Lundqvist - Kahnberg
Silfverberg - Järnkrok - ???
Jämtin - Söderberg - ???

Put Järnkrok on a wing maybe and let Söderberg center a top line. I don't think we can keep all the SEL duos together.

Andersson - MÃ¥rtensson - Weinhandl
Järnkrok - Söderberg - Danielsson
Silfverberg - Lundqvist - Kahnberg
Jämtin - Sjögren - Zackrisson
Pettersson
Hjalmarsson

Last edited:

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Lineup IMO.

Danielsson - Söderberg - Zackrisson
Silfverberg - Järnkrok - Sjögren
Jämtin - Lundqvist - Pettersson (great checking line)

Kronwall - Bäckman
Ekholm - Frögren
Dahlbeck - Fernholm

cheerupmurray

May 26, 2010
Stockholm
How come Daniel Fernholm always gets a million chances, he is big I give him that but what else is there to like about him? He slow as hell, his mobility isn't great and he is easily fooled. There is allready a couple of stay-at-home d-men on the team, why choose Fernholm instead of a d-man with some offensive skill?

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
How come Daniel Fernholm always gets a million chances, he is big I give him that but what else is there to like about him? He slow as hell, his mobility isn't great and he is easily fooled. There is allready a couple of stay-at-home d-men on the team, why choose Fernholm instead of a d-man with some offensive skill?

Lack of options? :dunno:

Imo, Brodin should be on the team but he's playing with U19 instead(a squad that was named long ago). I also thought Petrasek was gonna play this time around. Other than that, slim options. We don't have a lot to choose from.

Marie Hallman has a good write-up and interview with MÃ¥rts: http://marieshockeyblogg.blogspot.com/2012/01/par-marts-om-de-som-kom-och-inte-kom.html

Last edited:

Dosing

Sep 10, 2010
Edenryd

Been thinking the same thing since last years tournament and still haven't figured out why they keep bringing him... Anyone come up with something let us know lol

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Been thinking the same thing since last years tournament and still haven't figured out why they keep bringing him... Anyone come up with something let us know lol

I've heard that he has taken the compromising photos of the king and photoshoped MÃ¥rts head in to the picture and that he threatens to release them if he isn't picked. #notmadeupatall

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
team CZE:

G:
Tomáš Pöpperle (Sparta Praha), Jakub Kovář (České Budějovice)

D:
Jakub Krejčík (Slavia Praha), Jan Kolář II (Pardubice), Michal Barinka (Fribourg), Zdeněk Kutlák (Ambri-Piotta), Ondřej Němec (Čerepovec), Jakub Nakládal (Ufa), Tomáš Mojžíš (TPS Turku)

F:
Jiří Novotný, Lukáš KaÅ¡par, Kamil Kreps (vÅ¡ichni Astana), Petr Koukal, Jan Kolář I (oba Pardubice), Jan Kovář (Plzeň), Michal Vondrka (Slavia Praha), Petr Nedvěd (Liberec), Jakub KlepiÅ¡ (Dynamo Moskva), Zbyněk Irgl (Dinamo Minsk), Tomáš Rolinek (Magnitogorsk), Petr Průcha (Petrohrad), Petr Hubáček (Jyväskylä), Tomáš Netík (Växjö)

we are missing few core EHT players (like Blatak, Caslava, Krajicek, Cervenka, Petruzalek, Vrana etc. ) so it will be interesting to watch this "new" team ... my guess we will win 1 game on this tournament :)

bolded player names will be little bit confusing for foreign commentators

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Id be surprised if this Czech team didnt suck ass. Good luck to them though.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
No checkingline as usual.

Jämtin - Lundqvist - Pettersson

Could you guys imagine this line? Hits everywhere...

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Practice lines:

Lundqvist - Zackrisson - Kahnberg
Silfverberg - Sjögren - Järnkrok
Jämtin - Söderberg - Danielsson
Hjalmarsson, Pettersson

Ekholm - Johansson
Bäckman - Kronwall
Dahlbeck - Fernholm
Frögren

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/hockey/landslag/trekronor/article14331697.ab

Looks like he's planning to grind the opposing team out. That's four lines that can hang on to the puck. Fourth line could be a second line(although if I know MÃ¥rts right he hasn't really ranked the lines).. It's basically a first line and three third lines.

Last edited:

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
Id be surprised if this Czech team didnt suck ass. Good luck to them though.

Exactly what I thought. I think we look crap, but according to Hadamczik the team isn't any weaker than before (i.e. last tournament) :help: Still, cesi do toho ^^

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad