2012 Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmaster*

Reinhart and Lazar are going to tear this tourney a new one.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Good to see Kujawinski get an invite. I think what he's got going for him is he's capable of playing any role they give him: scoring line or checking line.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Reinhart and Lazar are going to tear this tourney a new one.

And MacKinnon, and probably Domi also. This one's over before it began IMO.

Both of these.

But don't forget about the blueline where Ekblad, Morrissey and Nurse should be stars of the show.

Only thing that might be a question is in goal, but guys like Fucale and Comrie are fantastic prospects.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Drouin and MacKinnon are a dynomite combo in Halifax.

Lazar, Domi, Reinhart ...

The only way I can describe that top 6 is...

drooling_homer.gif

Canuck71*

Wow this team is going to be stacked. Really looking forward to watching a bunch of these future stars play together.

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
The QMJHL brass will offensively destroy this tournament: Nathan MacKinnon, Jonathan Drouin and Anthony Duclair. The duo from Halifax + reuniting Duclair with Drouin will be devastating.

GuillaumeLetsundress*

So not only is there already a Paul Martin in the NHL but soon there might be a Stephen Harper? Interesting...

LOL also the prospects Matt Murphy, Ryan Murray, Matt Murray and Ryan Murphy... Make it stop!

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
What do you guys think of this lineup?

Zachary Fucale
Eric Comrie

Josh Morrissey Aaron Ekblad
Darnell Nurse Madison Bowey
Chris Bigras Jordan Subban
Samuel Morin

Jonathan Drouin Nathan Mackinnon Hunter Garlent
Anthony Duclair Sam Reinhart Nick Ritchie
Bo Horvat Curtis Lazar Max Domi
Matt Needham Ryan Kujawinski Nick Baptiste
Jeremy Gregoire

GuillaumeLetsundress*

Looks good, I dont think I have to say it but imagine the powerplay:yo:

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
What do you guys think of this lineup?

Zachary Fucale
Eric Comrie

Josh Morrissey Aaron Ekblad
Darnell Nurse Madison Bowey
Chris Bigras Jordan Subban
Samuel Morin

Jonathan Drouin Nathan Mackinnon Hunter Garlent
Anthony Duclair Sam Reinhart Nick Ritchie
Bo Horvat Curtis Lazar Max Domi
Matt Needham Ryan Kujawinski Nick Baptiste
Jeremy Gregoire

Duclair, Drouin and MacKinnon should be together. Drouin and Duclair used to play together in MAAA.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
Not surprised Kanzig wasn't invited, feel bad for the guy. I know he's staying in Victoria along with Kade Pilton to work on his game for next season to get better in his draft year.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Duclair, Drouin and MacKinnon should be together. Drouin and Duclair used to play together in MAAA.

Is the Ivan Hlinka tournament going to be televised/streamed?

Right on! Totally forgot about that and also because I thought they both play on the left side so split em' up.

Usually it's not streamed but a guy by the name of drpabloramirez who resides in either the czech republic or slovakia records a game or two and uploads the video online. He should have the final of this tournament since it'll be in his hometown as he put up the semi final of last year's and the final of the previous year. Would be cool if TSN picked this tournament up and broadcast it for once, it's still summer time but it'd be nice to see the cream of the crop play together as it's never the case at the U-18's.

Anyone see Jason Dickinson play and have info on his game? Don't want to say off the radar but he wasn't on the Ontario U-17 team, but seemed to have a impressive rookie year with Guelph and got the invite. What do you label his chances of making the squad?

Last edited:

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
R

Anyone see Jason Dickinson play and have info on his game? Don't want to say off the radar but he wasn't on the Ontario U-17 team, but seemed to have a impressive rookie year with Guelph and got the invite. What do you label his chances of making the squad?

One of the most offensively talented forwards among the 95 age group of the OHL. Incredibly skilled with the puck and he plays the game hard too. Finished the season (last 30 or so games including playoffs) at nearly a point per game pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad