WJC: 2011 World Juniors Hockey Pool

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
I think it's better to start as soon as possible, because we're not all in the same time zones and there could be breaks for about 5 hours between the picks...
It's also not much risk by drafting before the final rosters, I doubt we'll pick players in the first rounds who'll be cutted later...

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
hey stmaryshuskeys we stole Bob Barker back, he wants to be in the same pool as before. you will need to replace him.

This is a PM i got from him:

Hi, I joined a pool but there's a waiting list so I'll join this one and tell the other one to add someone from the waiting list.

sickest flow bro

Jun 3, 2008
Halifax
I think it's better to start as soon as possible, because we're not all in the same time zones and there could be breaks for about 5 hours between the picks...
It's also not much risk by drafting before the final rosters, I doubt we'll pick players in the first rounds who'll be cutted later...

Done well start ASAP, Ill message rabid ranger

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
just wanted to put in a notice, I am Futureff, I just renamed to The Brewmeister

Bob Barker

Jun 2, 2008
hey stmaryshuskeys we stole Bob Barker back, he wants to be in the same pool as before. you will need to replace him.

This is a PM i got from him:

Came here to post this. Nothing against this pool or anything, just thought I'd go in the one I was in last year. No hard feelings I hope.

Gruntfuttock

Sep 25, 2008
I'll take Mark Visentin wih my first selection. I'll PM the next GM.

I guess I'll go the same route and pick Sweden's goalie Robin Lehner. PM sent to the next GM.

edit. A bit of a problem. "1. bretzky29ca has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

sickest flow bro

Jun 3, 2008
Halifax
I guess I'll go the same route and pick Sweden's goalie Robin Lehner. PM sent to the next GM.

edit. A bit of a problem. "1. bretzky29ca has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

I had the same problem when I messaged everyone before the draft, I hope he comes on in the next little while or we will have to skip him or just have 9 GM's

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
No pm, but I select:

F - Ryan Johansen, Canada

fyi I'm FutureFF

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
I'll select T Pulkkinen, F, FIN

and N. Niederreiter, SUI to start the 2nd round.

POSITION | PLAYER NAME | TEAM | GOALS | ASSISTS | GWG | WINS | SHUTOUTS | POOL POINTS
F|T. Pulkkinen|FIN|0|0|0|--|--|0
F|N. Niederreiter|SUI|0|0|0|--|--|0
F|Forward 3|XXX|0|0|0|--|--|0
F|Forward 4|XXX|0|0|0|--|--|0
F|Forward 5|XXX|0|0|0|--|--|0
D|Defenseman 1|XXX|0|0|0|--|--|0
D|Defenseman 2|XXX|0|0|0|--|--|0
D|Defenseman 3|XXX|0|0|0|--|--|0
G|Goalie|XXX|--|--|--|0|0|0
TOTAL |------|---|0|0|0|0|0| 0

Last edited:

Brew