2011 CHL Import Draft

Fin9*

According to that leaguestat thing this is going to last for 6:50 pm? why cant the go faster on the 30-60 picks or something

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Yeah, big defensive d-man. Younger brother of Anton Blomqvist from Columbus organization and older brother of intriguing 2013 draft prospect Axel Blomqvist.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
According to that leaguestat thing this is going to last for 6:50 pm? why cant the go faster on the 30-60 picks or something

That's just round 1. I'm sure it'll go faster, but they do give each team 10 minutes to pick, so 60 teams x 10min. = 10 hours. I twill go faster, in fact they are already about a half hour ahead of scheudle, it's 10:30 and we are waiting on the 11 AM pick. There will be teams that skip so that will speed thigns up, and the 2nd round not everyone is going to pick either, the Wolves have two first round picks, so they are not likely to use thier 2nd round pick.

Fin9*

That's just round 1. I'm sure it'll go faster, but they do give each team 10 minutes to pick, so 60 teams x 10min. = 10 hours. I twill go faster, in fact they are already about a half hour ahead of scheudle, it's 10:30 and we are waiting on the 11 AM pick. There will be teams that skip so that will speed thigns up, and the 2nd round not everyone is going to pick either, the Wolves have two first round picks, so they are not likely to use thier 2nd round pick.

Ok, nice

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
I guess the Bulls are waiting for their originally scheduled time to pick.. :laugh:

Petey3329

May 27, 2008
Has Yakupov played any games in the NHL though, no. So no decision is a smart one as of now.

Doesn't matter...scouts see the russian factor more if they are playing in the KHL...The CHL is the best developmental league let the kid (girgorenko) come over here and spread his wings abit instead of sitting on the 3rd or 4rth line in the KHL.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Victor Rask agent just got interviewed in swedish media. He said that playing in CHL for Rask is NOT an option, its either Carolina or the AHL most likely. He said he was also surprised that Calgary drafted him since they asked them a while ago if he could consider CHL and Rask and CO said no at that time as well.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Victor Rask agent just got interviewed in swedish media. He said that playing in CHL for Rask is NOT an option, its either Carolina or the AHL most likely. He said he was also surprised that Calgary drafted him since they asked them a while ago if he could consider CHL and Rask and CO said no at that time as well.

If Carolina tells him they want him in the CHL then he should go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad