2010 HFNHL Off-Season, Trades, Draft, Free Agency & 2010/11 setup

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
With the exceptions of a couple of player removals due to retirement all the files are updated - including the completion of some future considerations and all player signings.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
COMPREHENSIVE UPDATES COMPLETE

Euros, Retirees updated.
All contracts added.
All trades completed.

If i'm missing anything please post it in this thread!!

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I just signed 3 prospects yesterday, but not sure if you would include them yet as I don't think they were rated last year (Kennedy, McQuaid, Joslin)

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
I just signed 3 prospects yesterday, but not sure if you would include them yet as I don't think they were rated last year (Kennedy, McQuaid, Joslin)

I have updated as far as Hasnain's free agency file, which isn't updated with those guys yet...

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
It doesnt really matter to me as Sykoras contract is up but he is in europe just thought id state that for those who might still think hes around for FA

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Good work Kershaw. I assume signed prospects will come when the list is updated. Matt Dalton should come off my prospect list though. Still don't know how he got there, but I traded him to Minnesota and he is signed.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Good work Kershaw. I assume signed prospects will come when the list is updated. Matt Dalton should come off my prospect list though. Still don't know how he got there, but I traded him to Minnesota and he is signed.

I seem determined to give you Dalton. I will update some free agents today as I am still behind on that task.

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
Great stuff. Only thing for the Kings is I notice Kevin Nastiuk can be taken off my prospects list; he is on my roster but I chose not to qualify him which will make him a UFA.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Colin Wilson can be removed from NYRs prospect list. He signed an ELC and is on my roster.

I think the ratings package idea is a good one.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Due to the fact that electronics hate me this week (I've not broken two blackberrys and last night my Macbook turned into a slab of useless aluminum) there will be a slight delay in updating the files.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
I've done a partial update

includes: trades, lines, position changes and prospect releases (excl. Chicago).

Contracts will be next along with the others -

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Update posted. All prospect releases should be removed and contracts up to date. I've gone through each roster and auto'd and loaded lines etc. so they should look more normal now.

Please post anything I've missed.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3