2010 HFNHL All Star Game Voting

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Ok fellow gm's don't forget to vote for the handsome goalie Halak :naughty: he has at least a nice save % and good goal against average ....for my team. :nopity:

Goalie Name GP W L OTL PCT GAA MP PIM SO GA SA A EG PS % PSA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaroslav Halak 18 2 6 1 .923 2.40 724 2 0 29 377 0 1 .800 5

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
I don't know where to start with my team other than that the whole team has come together and currently leads the Eastern Conference. As a GM of NYI, I feel I should nominate 4 players who have played a vital role in our team success:

Nikolai Khabibulin: After being traded twice from Columbus to San Jose to New York Islanders, it looks like Burlin Wall has settled down nicely in the Island and has a record of 9 wins, 1 loss and 2 SO loss with save percentage of .931 and goal against average of 1.71

Sheldon Souray: Another veteran who was acquired in the offseason for Josh Harding. Souray has been a quarter back for NYI power Play and has accumulated 29 points in 41 games with 5 PP goals

Marion Gaborik: Although currently injured, he has been a leader for the young and inexperience team and was leading the league in points per 20 minutes played. The team is counting on Marian for a long playoff run.

Ray Whitney: A veteran who was initially traded by NYI to Carolina for Kyle Okoposo and was re acquired in the offseason from Florida for 4th round pick. Ray is currently leads the team in goals with 23 and is 2nd in scoring only to Gaborik.

General Manager: What can I say about myself other than that the trades and acquisition during the off season has paid off well and daily line combination 40 out 41 games has driven the SIM manager cuckoo:laugh:

I'm pretty sure it is Bulin but nice choices.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Ok fellow gm's don't forget to vote for the handsome goalie Halak :naughty: he has at least a nice save % and good goal against average ....for my team. :nopity:

Goalie Name GP W L OTL PCT GAA MP PIM SO GA SA A EG PS % PSA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaroslav Halak 18 2 6 1 .923 2.40 724 2 0 29 377 0 1 .800 5

I thought Ville was handsome and I was planning to vote for him.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Received list updated. Still 8 teams who haven't submitted. Some REALLY close races right now, so those 8, get your votes in!

New Jersey
Pittsburgh
Boston
Ottawa
Buffalo
Toronto
Carolina
Detroit

The old geezer

Feb 10, 2007
Received list updated. Still 8 teams who haven't submitted. Some REALLY close races right now, so those 8, get your votes in!

New Jersey
Pittsburgh
Boston
Ottawa
Buffalo
Toronto
Carolina
Detroit

If they ever let me leave work I'll get them in when I get home

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
The deadline for sending in votes has been extended until Noon tomorrow. Those teams still without a vote (Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Carolina, New Jersey, Boston) get em in!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad