Status
Not open for further replies.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
Wingboy2999 said:
Ok, this is getting sickening.....

What do you want to get at least one person in this thread would trade some relatively young star (Gaborik, Heatley, Havlat, Dipietro, etc.) for the rights to one of the players named in here?

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
QQQ said:
Karl Alzner a late 1988 birthday and 2007 eligible. Defensive d drafted by Calgary Hitmen. Recruited.

I've played hima few times...damn good dman. Big, strong, still needs to mature a TON, but were talking aways away here. Dont forget Lee Stone in there eh.. :yo:

RiellyGood

Oct 21, 2002
Visit site
ok, I know this is mostly a joke thread but there's this kid, Devon DiDiomete, that plays with a buddy of mine on the stratford cullitons, I'm pretty sure he's 14 but when I first met him I could have swore he was 17 or 18. He's about 6'0 or 6'1 180lbs already and he is a standout at junior B. He's really tough for a kid his age in that league and he has tons of skill. I've only see him play a couple times but I'm sure he will be in the O next year if he's eligible if not definetly the year after

Schlep Rock

Feb 28, 2002
USA
CaberFan said:
ok, I know this is mostly a joke thread but there's this kid, Devon DiDiomete, that plays with a buddy of mine on the stratford cullitons, I'm pretty sure he's 14 but when I first met him I could have swore he was 17 or 18. He's about 6'0 or 6'1 180lbs already and he is a standout at junior B. He's really tough for a kid his age in that league and he has tons of skill. I've only see him play a couple times but I'm sure he will be in the O next year if he's eligible if not definetly the year after

Never heard of this kid or the team.

And 88's are eligible this year's OHL draft so if he's 14, he's likely an 89 so next year.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
aki said:
Cameron Grewal has a long way to go. I saw Hippolito Van Gusen beat him like a rented mule at a U-14 tourney in Alabama.

Van Gusen has quit hockey to concetrate on Med school. At 14 he'sthe youngest ever accepted to the University oo Alabama. He never did take hockey seriously. His maternal grandfather played for the Dynamo in Russia with Yakusev in the late 60's and got him started in hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad