2004 mock draft, sign up now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
chaachie12 said:
Minnesota should have Nashvilles 3rd rounder this year.

http://wild.com/team/002/109/

*chuckles* . . . don't blame me, I freely admit that I stole this from elsewhere . . . to be honest I did a search and could not find the list anywhere, hockey really has some catching up to do in marketing . . . did anyone else see the slick NBA draft? . . . I think that the NHL did theirs at a 7-11 over a slurpie, and it took a good 45 minutes before anyone, even here in Pittsburgh where we had huge interest in the lottery, could find who had won. Did not even have it live by radio. :shakehead

They really need to market things like the draft, etc and gain more interest from 'casual' fans.

chaachie12

Mar 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
Visit site
the NFL draft is a spectacle...and a ratings dynamo. Obviously Hockey doesn't have the poularity in the US for ESPN to cover the NHL draft the same way, but it would be cool to see more than the first round, or have some pre-draft coverage or something. Does anyone know, can we (people of america) pick up Canadian Sports channels on a dish? Just curious.

tripledekehockey

Apr 1, 2004
pittsburgh pa
Jaded-Fan said:
I think that we said three, though some asked if we could go four rounds

I am doing a four round draft on my mock draft sign-up, so i will cut and paste rounds 3 and 4 (after adjusting for trades in my draft) and post it on the front page under my post

sound good??

tripledekehockey

Apr 1, 2004
pittsburgh pa
3rd and 4th rounds have been posted with the changes from my other league and minn having nashville's 3rd rounder this year as well

double check your picks just to make sure

thanks!!

Sabes

Feb 27, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
The Edmonton Oilers would like to select goaltender David Shantz from the Mississauga IceDogs of the OHL.

The Oilers can really use another goalie prospect especially if JDD isn't signed.

That gives the Oil Mike Green, Jakub Sindel and David Shantz so far.

tripledekehockey

Apr 1, 2004
pittsburgh pa
the chicago blackhawks pick from the BCHL and Salmon Arm, 6'2" 190 lb Left Winger Kris Chucko

Chicago picks:

#9 Lauri Tukonen
#32 Carl Soderberg
#38 Bryan Bickell
#41 Juraj Gracik
#45 Kris Chucko

tripledekehockey

Apr 1, 2004
pittsburgh pa
islanders are on the clock

stl is on deck with the next 2 picks after that (he has sent me a draft list since he wont be able to check in for a few days)

Last edited:

disles1

Jun 5, 2002
Visit site
With the 46th pick the New York Islanders select defenseman Oscar Hedman.
The isles need to replenish their organization with good young dmen and we are happy to have both Smid and Hedman.

The Spaz

May 15, 2002
PA
Visit site
The Sabres have added 2 players who have both some skill and physical presence.

1. C Kyle Chipchura 6'2" 200 Lbs.
2. D Mark Fistric 6'3" 232 Lbs.

tripledekehockey

Apr 1, 2004
pittsburgh pa
with the 50th pick in the 2004 draft the chicago blackhawks select, Viktor Alexandrov from Russia

Chicago picks:

#9 Lauri Tukonen
#32 Carl Soderberg
#38 Bryan Bickell
#41 Juraj Gracik
#45 Kris Chucko
#50 Viktor Alexandrov

Divine Wind

tripledekehockey said:
with the 50th pick in the 2004 draft the chicago blackhawks select, Viktor Alexandrov from Russia

Chicago picks:

#9 Lauri Tukonen
#32 Carl Soderberg
#38 Bryan Bickell
#41 Juraj Gracik
#45 Kris Chucko
#50 Viktor Alexandrov

If that is what the Hawks pull outta the draft this year, they would look like the draft winners for sure IMO. No more worries about forward depth in the organization.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
About 20 hours have gone by, and I need to run out until past 6 or 7, if the picks have been made then I will put my pick down then.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
*chuckles* . . .thanks, been tired of looking in here . . .

The Pittsburgh Penguins proudly select Adam Pineault, RW Boston College.

Through the second round our picks are:

Yevgeny Malkin
Blake Wheeler
Adam Pineault

And if this actually happens for the Pens I will be :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad