New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
We honestly are a top-5 roster IMO.

Pittsburgh
Columbus

Tampa Bay
Nashville
Dallas

healthy ish i think we are most dangerous team in hockey vasy has to become the man that might take longer then one year but if he can put a year in as a top 10 goalie? We will be very difficult to anyone ,,, not saying we win the cup but we will have a shot.

I really think next 2-3 years goes as vasy goes. If he becomes that guy one of the best? Well everything else looks pretty solid core kids etc... gonna be interesting.

Goalies are soooo tricky though. Vasy wasnt there yet last year its just the case hes closer but needs 7-8 shut outs and just a smidgen better overall stats

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
healthy ish i think we are most dangerous team in hockey vasy has to become the man that might take longer then one year but if he can put a year in as a top 10 goalie? We will be very difficult to anyone ,,, not saying we win the cup but we will have a shot.

I really think next 2-3 years goes as vasy goes. If he becomes that guy one of the best? Well everything else looks pretty solid core kids etc... gonna be interesting.

Goalies are soooo tricky though. Vasy wasnt there yet last year its just the case hes closer but needs 7-8 shut outs and just a smidgen better overall stats

True.

Also Vasi has been lights out since the Bishop trade.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
True.

Also Vasi has been lights out since the Bishop trade.

vasy lost 7 games in a row in december then won one game and in jan lost five more in a row!! that is what im talking about that is a no brainer unacceptable play at any time in year to win the cup.

in feb and march he was 11 and 6 thats still not gonna be good enough imho to get us a cup. lights out? wth... zero shut outs. let up 4 goals 3 str8 games that he lost in feb and another 4 goal game we won 5/4 .... let up 3 goals 3 times 2 goals 4 more times and 1 goal 5 times. That drops when he goes to hell? not a good sign but young goalies typically struggle as they mature:)

Our key imho is vasilevskiy how he rolls is gonna be how far we go.

I will say WE DID HIM NO FAVORS IN MARCH i threw out the game he gave up 4 goals in 15 shots lol but he averaged over 30 shots a game against him thats not good enough with our secondary scoring right now. So our D needed work need to get that number to say 27 a game. I am not looking up but would bet when we went on last couple runs in playoffs bishop was close to that 27 range over above 30 shots faced a game.

vasy cannot go into funks for us to chase a true shot at cup of 4 or more losses in a row that he has done its a pattern he must break for us to succeed

he did it all last year

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Lets combine the 2 teams instead!

Lecavalier - Richards - St.Louis
Palat - Johnson - Kucherov
Stillman - Stamkos - Modin
Fedotenko - Boyle - Callahan

Hedman-Stralman
Kubina-Boyle
Garrison-Coburn

Bishop
Khabibulin

Stanley-cup favorites.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

Hedman-Stralman
Kubina-Boyle
Garrison-Coburn

Bishop
Khabibulin

Stanley-cup favorites.

I mean... I love Brad, but Stamkos is on the top line over him.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon

Hedman-Stralman
Kubina-Boyle
Garrison-Coburn

Bishop
Khabibulin

Stanley-cup favorites.

I like this idea! I agree with Macho in flipping Richards and Stammer but, as much as I love Bish, I might just flip him and Khabibulin.

Lecavalier - Stamkos - St.Louis
Stillman - Richards - Modin

Hedman-Stralman
Kubina-Boyle
Garrison-Coburn

Khabibulin
Bishop

Solid!! :handclap:

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com

Hedman-Stralman
Kubina-Boyle
Garrison-Coburn

Bishop
Khabibulin

Stanley-cup favorites.

lecavalier stamkos st louis
kucherov richards stillman
palat johnson modin
andreychuk point fedotenko

hedman boyle
stralman kubina
coburn lukowich
sergachev extra

vasy
kabibbulin

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Sydor and Sarich aren't getting enough love. Last years iteration of Garrison is definitely not better than Sydor.

Is it cheating to put Andy as the 4th line center? He took all of the PP draws so I'll go with it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad