2004 - 2005 NTDP Commits

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by William H Bonney, Feb 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. William H Bonney

William H Bonney Registered User

According to www.hockeyscouting.ca, the following players have committed to the USA - 17 NTDP team for next season:

Mike Ratchuk, Blake Geoffrion, Rhett Rakhshani, Billy Sweatt and Chris Summers.

Thoughts?

2. Rabid Ranger

Rabid Ranger 2 is better than one

Contract manager

I'm going to keep my eyes on Ratchuk. Hopefully he can pan out better than his brother did, who ended up being a 1st round bust. Interesting to see another highly touted California born (Rakhshani) player. California IMO will be a big time producer of American born talent in the near future.

3. Funkymoses

Funkymoses Registered User

Home Page:
    Michigan is recruiting Rakhshani and Summers already, so they're probably pretty decent. And that's all I know.

4. Schlep Rock

Schlep Rock Registered User

Rakishani is an amazing talent... a player that could've made a major impact in the WHL is he wanted to.

Billy Sweatt is an amazing talent as well. I believe he is playing on Team Illinois this year (not 100% certain). Both players are oozing with talent though.

BTW... where did you hear Michigan is recruiting Rakishani (and Summers for that matter)?

5. Funkymoses

Funkymoses Registered User

Home Page:
    http://michigan.rivals.com/

mostly a football/bball thing going on but they've expanded their hockey coverage some. There's a guy on the message board who seems pretty well connected and he mentioned it. Rakishani's team was in town, at Yost, a few weeks ago to play Honeybaked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.