GDT: #20|Toronto vs. Pittsburgh Droids Down with the Sickness|Sat, Nov. 16(7:00PM)PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Like a young Carl haglin

Lafferty goes to bed at night dreaming of having Hags hair.

lafferty-e1570487390440.jpg

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
what a difference a year makes...last year every game I was posting the same post every game: incredulous how the opponents are skating through NZ untouched...not this time...and that is the MAIN difference

Reactions: Andy99

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
Lol...7 secs to go, Koneckny on the clear to goal, guess what he passes it up lol...7 secs to go... i guess they really tryin to stick it to pens even for games that they have a chance to win.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
I don't see what Kapanen does for the Penguins that they don't have already. Kapanen seems pretty similar to Kahun.

If Kapanen was more of a sniper, I think he'd be more interesting. But I consider him more of a pure skill guy.

Yeah I’d be interested in a guy with a quick accurate release or deceptive shot... id seriously consider another guy with a huge shot too... I don’t think adding another guy who is best scoring off the rush is advantageous... oranother pure playmaker...it has to be a finisher...

Reactions: Andy99

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
I like how sully is keeping kahunas swagger in check by not getting him out there at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad