GDT: #20|Toronto vs. Pittsburgh Droids Down with the Sickness|Sat, Nov. 16(7:00PM)PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
GAMEDAY/PREVIEW

I5KTqk0.gif

IctMd60.gif

4pTbUEm.png

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
usually on b2bs when teams are tired the game loosens up and there’s a lot more ice...that should favor the more talented team, and even missing Marner, the Leafs are much more talented than the Pens...let’s hope Jarry is on a mission....

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Son of a bitch. My gf picked 4:20pm to get our vehicles changed to winter tires. I swear she has a "ruin my bfs weekend" radar that just picks the time to best screw me from Pens games.

I hope Jarry and Geno lead this team to a win. As for Chucky he had a rough start with injuries in camp and is 10 games in. I feel like we gotta give him at least 40 games to really see if he's a mess. We gave Tanner Pearson as much and BrAssard even more.

LGP.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Book it, Two Chucky goals tonight.

Also for the brovaries...

You want good vibes here you are.

If you all listen to the ultimate Metal step the whole way through you would stumble upon what should be the Pens perfect hook for a goal song. I'll load up the song by itself. I'll even add the gif I made for it.

Here, use it well when Gally scores. Or anyone for that matter.
YE4tOad.gif

Reactions: TNT87

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017
Son of a *****. My gf picked 4:20pm to get our vehicles changed to winter tires. I swear she has a "ruin my bfs weekend" radar that just picks the time to best screw me from Pens games.

I hope Jarry and Geno lead this team to a win. As for Chucky he had a rough start with injuries in camp and is 10 games in. I feel like we gotta give him at least 40 games to really see if he's a mess. We gave Tanner Pearson as much and BrAssard even more.

LGP.
Cancel it, or tell her to do it by herself. I also had a girlfriend who tried to influence my weekends, but I told her that I'm the one who makes all the major decisions. Now I'm alone.

Reactions: EightyOne

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Oh, it's not like the Leafs are faring much better. Stopped in their GDT.

Toronto is the better team, but it might be two teams butting heads. Both playing well for most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad