GDT: #20 New Jersey (8-9-2) at Edmonton (6-11-2) - 9:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
Nights like this I love being me. Devils win 2-0 bowl a 670 series and win a thanksgiving turkey for bowling good. Then I realize its just the oilers

SauceCheese91

Sep 14, 2011
There's no way Schneider starts another game tomorrow does he? This backup has to get in there at some point...

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Went to the Oilers board to see how their fans react.

Guys.

As mad as we get here, it could be so much worse.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Also... Bernier is a PPG player vs EDM

sVbST59.jpg

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
tonight is another big game this team has got to string some wins together.. need more 3-4 game win streaks to keep pace we have already played 20 games are relatively healthy squad. they played just ok last night

the first period we all edmonton the second all NJ the third again have to give the edge to the oilers so I'm not singing praises just yet.... good road win against a brutal team now back it up

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Rough night for myself, but a Devils win makes up for that. Just watching the condensed highlights it looks like Larsson had another great game, really developing a strong defensive game. The 1 on 1 against RNH, I think, was what really impressed me from the short clips I saw. And Severson with 23 minutes? Very good to see him still being trusted by the coaches.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Aside from one 2nd period turnover around our net, I thought Larsson had another steady game.
He's gaining confidence and becoming more of a physical defenseman.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Not beating teams we should beat has always been a problem. Still not a great game. Some decent individuals though. Take the two points and move on.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Not beating teams we should beat has always been a problem. Still not a great game. Some decent individuals though. Take the two points and move on.

Anytime you win on the road you take it and move on.

I didn't like our start once again.
I also didn't like our last few minutes when Edm pulled their goalie.
I thought we didn't do a good job at clearing the puck a few times and Cory bailed them out.

But, I really liked our 2nd period, it's what I expect from this group.
They did more than just dump & chase in that period.

Edmonton may be down in the standings but they have an abundance of talent at forward and in some nights they click.

Let's remember they beat the Rags @ MSG 3-1 recently and they have defeated teams such as TB & Montreal at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad