Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
1Rbj83r.jpg

albundy2.jpg

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
1PY2k.gif

This should be fun. Feeling one of those nights where we keep it close except for a brief 5 minute period where we let in 2 goals and that's what costs us the game. Kinda like most nights actually.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I still have nightmares about the last time we played there.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Let's go mother ****ers!!! Please score some goals tonight at least and keep me awake lol!

I love this team and will always watch every game no matter what but it's been a chore lately. Definitely hitting the liquor store tonight.

Just for the hell of it I'm calling a Mark Fayne special tonight, a soft, fluttering, deflection seeing eye bounce for a goal against us.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Good news is we are going with the lineup we SHOULD of went with against the Jets.

Camm-Zajac-Jagr
Elias-Henrique-Havlat
Ruutu-JJ-Ryder
Zubs-Gio-Bernier

Hopefully this gets the 2nd line going.

schoenfeld

2 Way Contract
Dec 10, 2006
i hope there is a three part mark fayne interview tonight where he opens up about his hurt feelings

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Let's go mother ****ers!!! Please score some goals tonight at least and keep me awake lol!

I love this team and will always watch every game no matter what but it's been a chore lately. Definitely hitting the liquor store tonight.

Just for the hell of it I'm calling a Mark Fayne special tonight, a soft, fluttering, deflection seeing eye bounce for a goal against us.

get this guy a jersey

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Oiler fan fully expecting Jagr to be Jagr against us. I'll say 4-3 for you guys. All the crafty vets you guys have up front will find open areas in our D zone, of which there are many. We'll keep it close because I expect Hall to have a big game (no reason, just because he's due for a big game).

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Oiler fan fully expecting Jagr to be Jagr against us. I'll say 4-3 for you guys. All the crafty vets you guys have up front will find open areas in our D zone, of which there are many. We'll keep it close because I expect Hall to have a big game (no reason, just because he's due for a big game).

The Oilers have lost 4 in a row I believe?

I think they break that tonight. Then Eakins will finally be able to take his ****, because he won't be constipated as he appears every time they lose.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Good news is we are going with the lineup we SHOULD of went with against the Jets.

Camm-Zajac-Jagr
Elias-Henrique-Havlat
Ruutu-JJ-Ryder
Zubs-Gio-Bernier

Hopefully this gets the 2nd line going.

best possible line combinations IMO. lets see how they fare......

DevilsFanInFla

Feb 28, 2014
I can feel the collective rage building and I can say I'm with you all! I can also hear my liver screaming for mercy and me telling it "No ****ing way buddy. Not tonight." I'm of two minds though, if we lose a few more, you have to think ineffective Pete goes. However, if we win a few, he'll be allowed to stay past the point of no return, we'll miss the playoffs by like 3-5 points, then he'll be let go anyway. I say treat it like a band aid, endure some short term pain for the long term healing. I'd love to be wrong though!:sarcasm:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That is incredible. God I will rage if we lose to them tonight. No disrespect to Oilers fans, but this is a game we should/HAVE to win.
Agreed. This is about as must win as you can get at this point in the season.
Edmonton 4, Devils 1.
"Tough building. I thought we battled hard, our compete level was there. We just weren't rewarded for our opportunities. We've gotta find a way to start scoring some more goals. I thought this game could have really went 4-1 for either team, but obviously tonight it went 4-1 in favor for them. I thought chances were about even, despite what the shots said. Oh and Cory starts tomorrow."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad