GDT: [#20] Dallas Stars @ New York Islanders, 12:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

Duffeldof

Jun 28, 2014
Am I the only one who feels like there is no plan in offensive game?

It feels like only danger changes come with luck or by two player making one good move together.

And this same exact thing transforms into PP too. It is also more like players making random moves thinking everytime "what do I do know" instead of everyone being on same page and reaction timely and correctly.

Dallas is defending well but opposing team has always more puck control and gets better attack with more speed.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
3 dman on that 2nd PP unit?

Dickinson, Hintz, Nichuskin, Pitlick, Faksa...? Place one of the bigger guys in front of the net on that 2nd unit. Not Ritchie of course. A change however is needed, something different I guess.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Well Ritchie is scratched today so he wasn't anywhere is this game.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Ritchie going from top 6 minutes and 1st PP unit to all of a sudden possibly being scratched. Good for Monty. Hitch would've kept with it
And that was coupled with Monty singing Ritchie’s praises. Makes me think it was all Monty trying to build up Ritchie’s confidence hoping it would lead to better play.

Reactions: Dynamite Time

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Wonder who gets the puck. Spezza with 900 points or Hintz first NHL goal. I'd imagine Spezza would give it to Hintz. Would be different if it was his 1000 point

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad