GDT: #20 - 11/21/15 | NEW YORK RANGERS @ florida panthers | 7:00 - MSG PLUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Apparently everyone in the room is pissed and Nash said he loves it when everyone is like that.... Sure you do Rick.

Please. This is ridiculously out of context just because you have some hate for Nash. Everything he said was perfectly fine and exactly what you want to hear out of a player after a loss. Especially when he was discussing the other teams he has been on.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Apparently everyone in the room is pissed and Nash said he loves it when everyone is like that.... Sure you do Rick.

Meh... I've been pissed at Nash for several post-seasons now, and it hasn't helped for beans.

Anyway, I wouldn't look into the Tampa game that much. The unfortunate thing is we don't play Tampa well, so although that is an issue in itself, I would extend the outcome of that game beyond its actual scope in regard to the Rangers as a whole.

I think they will have a good chance to get back on a streak if they just let the last loss go, and move on. Also, I always love to hear the "Lets Go Rangers!" chants from the metro area transplants in Florida.

Jagr is always fun to watch too.

ltsthinaz

Dec 20, 2011
Kingman, Arizona
Man I want a Spanish MSG now. There's gotta be an audience for it... half my buddies in NYC are Puerto Rican. I understand enough to make the goal calls worth it.

Dat enthusiasm.

Sensacional. Como en el futbol (little Spanish lingo).

It's why I watch soccer on the Spanish language channels (well, I am fluent in Spanish).

Stasis

Mad Decent
Oct 25, 2009
NYC & MTL
Sensacional. Como en el futbol (little Spanish lingo).

It's why I watch soccer on the Spanish language channels (well, I am fluent in Spanish).

Yeah it's like soccer definitely. Love it. I showed it to my French Canadian gf and she was like wtffffff but she don't know! I miss Nueva York.

Jun 25, 2013
www.tannerglassisthebest.com
Please. This is ridiculously out of context just because you have some hate for Nash. Everything he said was perfectly fine and exactly what you want to hear out of a player after a loss. Especially when he was discussing the other teams he has been on.

Uh no i don't have hate for Nasher. Im just calling BS on nash enjoying a unhappy room. Guy acts like he has no heart. ****ing yell at someone. Celly hard after a goal do something FFS.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Outward bursts of emotion between plays really don't have any bearing on anything other than fan's perceptions of a players involvement. Fans have to sit and watch the game without exercise, get frustrated, and yell and throw things. They want players to mirror their frustration when really it doesn't do a hell of a lot.

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Hi all, apparently Grimraldi and Howden are playing for Wilson and Thorton. So Howden at 4th line LW and Grimraldo at RW on the same line.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Uh no i don't have hate for Nasher. Im just calling BS on nash enjoying a unhappy room. Guy acts like he has no heart. ****ing yell at someone. Celly hard after a goal do something FFS.

Nash is introverted. That's a fact. It's a personality trait and who he is. I can almost guarantee it's the reason he does not wear a Letter for the Rangers, despite his high salary and importance to the team.

On the ice - where it counts - he shows plenty of heart.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
In fairness he has worn a letter for this team before.

Thanks. I can't recall. I watched all of last season (almost every game), and portions of the season prior, but was on a multi-year hockey hiatus prior.

Anyway, it's a fact that he is not exactly gregarious. I can't recall with who it was with (maybe Kevin Klein?), but there was an interview within the last few weeks where Nash's teammate specifically described Nash as "Introverted".

I think it's easy to see that he is. But I also think it's easy to see that he goes all-out on the ice.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Meh, most hockey players have media personas as dull as a door knob. Maybe he is introverted, compared to other players but who really knows.

Although he does that in-game interview face where he looks like he knows every sin you've committed in your life. :laugh:

Last edited:

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Meh, most hockey players have media personas as dull as a door knob. Maybe he is introverted, compared to other players but who really knows.

Although he does that in-game interview face where he looks like he knows every sin you've committed in your life. :laugh:

If Rick Nash had his father's scowl, he would score in the playoffs.

The Undertaker

Jun 22, 2012
Wonder if anything happens between Kreider and Gudbranson. Remember those two going at it last year.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Let's try to not do what we did the last time we played the Panthers, which was give up 88 shot attempts at even strength and 98 overall.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville

Lol, true. Introverts generally are not very good at eye contact. Nash, on the other hand, can vaporize your soul. :laugh:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
@AGrossRecord: #NYR: Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello Kreider-Stepan-Miller Lindberg-Hayes-Stalberg Moore-Stoll-Fast; McDonagh-Girardi Staal-Boyle Yandle-Klein

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
@AGrossRecord: #NYR: Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello Kreider-Stepan-Miller Lindberg-Hayes-Stalberg Moore-Stoll-Fast; McDonagh-Girardi Staal-Boyle Yandle-Klein

We might never see a McD-Klein pairing again. I suppose I shouldn't be upset, since we are 7-1 since AV reunited McD & G (starting with the Caps game). But still..... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad