GDT: #20 – Sharks at Sabres – Tue Nov 18, 7:30PM ET – NBCSN – WGR

Bps21*

12 goals in the past 3 games and still one period to go.

Goals are unpredictable...and at the shooting % of those 3 games...completely unsustainable. You keep getting outshot almost every single night...you don't have to worry about the tank.

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Kings fans are impressed by Sabres fans thumbing their frozen noses at the snow to get to the game. We're rooting for you (to beat one of our arch-rivals, the Sharks. Again).

ETA: I assume you've seen this:

B2xTY-vCEAAIkjG.jpg

Last edited:

GerbeSonOfGloin

May 27, 2011
Should we start worrying about the tank?

I'd say the far likelier concern is of team being so monumentally bad that it ruins young guys currently on the team and obliterates the trade value of any roster player. I'm happy to see this team go hard.

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
Nice to get away from the tank for two quality games in a row, whether or not they win this one.

Risto and Zadorov have transitioned out of the d-zone very nicely today (at least after the first). Very encouraging to see.

RecycledEichel

Out with the old...
Oct 19, 2013
Raleigh
I'd say the far likelier concern is of team being so monumentally bad that it ruins young guys currently on the team and obliterates the trade value of any roster player. I'm happy to see this team go hard.

Yea but let's hope they don't put up a good sized streak.. I mean I don't want last place to be close

Bps21*

I don't think that one counts. But man...if I was a sharks fan...down 2 goals with one that should have counted and one that was called good and overturned...it is a curse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad