GDT: #20 – Kings at Sabres – Tue Nov 12 – 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR-AM

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Duff pointing out the oddity of the scoring when you see Risto with two potent takeouts in that montage and yet he gets 1 hit total on the scoresheet.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Duff pointing out the oddity of the scoring when you see Risto with two potent takeouts in that montage and yet he gets 1 hit total on the scoresheet.

If this game was in Florida, he'd have as many hits as the Sabres have shots.

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan

The NHL has a very shoddy way of tracking stats. Making matters even worse is the league's inability to review games and get it right the second time around.

There should be a pair of eyes glued to every player on the ice for every game ongoing in the league. That's six statisticians per team, 12 per game.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Funny to see Gerbe going into tough areas of the ice and succeeding again. Glad he's bounced back, guy's got moxy. Probably can use the fuel of the embarrassment of his buyout for another few months at least.

sba

Mar 25, 2004
Buffalo, NY
If I could send down any single player on this team it would be Girgensons. I don't want him to be a third line checking player, let him go down and learn to play offense.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
The Sabres sure picked a great year to implement the period-by-period CORSI on the broadcast... I don't think I've seen them with a positive number all year.

I'm just waiting for them to come out with season Corsi numbers...

"The Sabres are -3654677896587 Corsi on the season!"

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
If I could send down any single player on this team it would be Girgensons. I don't want him to be a third line checking player, let him go down and learn to play offense.

I agree. I want them to start breaking him in at center, too. I don't want him to be a 3rd line winger. He's the guy we need playing center against other teams' top players.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
McCormick's likely earned himself another contact. IF they could get him for a single season to keep the fires burning, great. The guy knows his role and plays his balls off.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
I complained of no contact early in the first and the Sabres have since made me eat my words. A much better game......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad