GDT: #20 – Kings at Sabres – Tue Nov 12 – 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR-AM

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
I say it nearly every time I watch a game go to a shootout: this wait (post-OT, pre-shootout) is awful. Fix it, Bettman.

OcAirlines

Jul 18, 2009
Flynn is quietly becoming a very valuable NHLer. I love him directing traffic on a neutral zone faceoff.

Interesting, I actually think that this was one of Flynns worst games in a Sabres uniform (I missed some parts though) and I really like Flynn. The Face-Off you mentioned went right to a LA-player too.

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011
Ray doesn't know the difference between a blocker high and 5 hole.

Game center has been so bad in the 3rd period. Anyone else having trouble?

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
Interesting, I actually think that this was one of Flynns worst games in a Sabres uniform (I missed some parts though) and I really like Flynn. The Face-Off you mentioned went right to a LA-player too.

Flynn had several excellent shot blocks. He's a quality player who brings that quality play quietly every night.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

I liked that he threw himself into a couple of shots without concern for his own safety. That part of his game and his constant motor... usually good things happen.

And finally a home win.

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
Live look-in at Hell:

frozen_hell.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad