GDT: 2 teams that end in "Ucks" | 5PM "Uck" time

Status
Not open for further replies.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Really tired of them only playing one period of the game. They really need to stop this lazy ****.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
DSP was joking about Cam's celly the other day. Guess he wanted in on the action this time. :laugh:

Really great game from Postliano. He had tons of jump.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Seems like if Getzlaf isn't involved, it's not going in. Lots of guys are getting chances, but.

Etem had a great game I thought, once he was promoted off the bottom line. DSP too, once he started hitting.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
We need to get the PP going again. We're missing too many opportunities to put games away, or to get back into them.

goosemooseduck

Mar 19, 2009
Not so sure PP will ever be fixed, but if/when healthy they'll hopefully score more so we can say goodbye to those 1 goal games

DaDucks*

Frustrating game, but the effort was there from everyone. Nice debut from Max, and solid D all-around...

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
I was listening on the radio and at a red light when Cam scored and long story short the people next to me gave me the look of a serial killer because of my reaction

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Yeah, those numbers are actually pretty insane. Getzlaf is carrying the team right now. As much as a single player can carry a team. And he's doing it with Perry on the sidelines. If he isn't at the top of people's list for the Hart, they need to open their eyes.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Yeah, those numbers are actually pretty insane. Getzlaf is carrying the team right now. As much as a single player can carry a team. And he's doing it with Perry on the sidelines. If he isn't at the top of people's list for the Hart, they need to open their eyes.

You must be new here. Getzlaf has eyes for the Vezina only.

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
Taken from the Canucks board...

"Point is Getzlaf is in his prime and is among the top 3 dominant physical power centers in the game.

I would love to have a player of his caliber on our team."

Wasn't that.... Kesler... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad