Bryz?

Uck team 2:

Not Bones - Not Bones - Not Bones
Not Bones - BONES! -Not Bones

It's Miller time

Today's real man of genius:

Today we salute you, mister way too much cologne wearer.
*Mister way too much cologne wearer!!*
Like a bull horn, your cologne announces your arrival...4 blocks before you get there.
*Here he comes now!*
Here a splash, there a splash, everywhere a splish splash. You don't stop until every square inch of your manhood is covered.
*Everywhere a splish splash!*
Overslept and haven't got time to shower? No worries, you've got 4 gallons of cologne and a plan!
*Throw it on!!!!*
So crack open a nice cold bud light, Mr. way too much cologne wearer, cause we think we smell...a winner.
*Mister way too much cologne wearerrr*

Last edited:

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
Prediction: Whatever the outcome there will be a Canucks invasion on our board. Might also get told we will be swept in 4 games in the playoffs.

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
Exactly which Canucks fans have you been talking to? I need to ask them who their dealers are.

A wild Canuck appears! Not gonna name him but he has a child as an avatar, all I'm gonna say :sarcasm:. Don't know if he was serious or not but thought I thought it was funny. Funny thing is he also said that after the second meeting when the canucks lost.

yapperface

Bo Knows
Jan 22, 2010
British Columbia
A wild Canuck appears! Not gonna name him but he has a child as an avatar, all I'm gonna say :sarcasm:. Don't know if he was serious or not but thought I thought it was funny. Funny thing is he also said that after the second meeting when the canucks lost.

The vast majority of Canucks fans don't even think we could push the Ducks to 7, myself included. Seems like a pretty likely playoff match though.

9-0 canucks

Sbisa x9

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
The vast majority of Canucks fans don't even think we could push the Ducks to 7, myself included. Seems like a pretty likely playoff match though.

9-0 canucks

Sbisa x9

if that ever happens I will **** in my shoe, bake the shoe on 450 for 20 minutes, and then eat it.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Sbisa is looking forward to playing tonight.

Screenshot_2014-12-28-14-04-06_zps5wrd3ah6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad