Status
Not open for further replies.

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
Taken from the Canucks board...

"Point is Getzlaf is in his prime and is among the top 3 dominant physical power centers in the game.

I would love to have a player of his caliber on our team."

Wasn't that.... Kesler... ?

Getzlaf is on another level.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
WTG Getzy

Curtis Zupke ‏@curtiszupke
Per Elias, Getzlaf has set a Ducks record for points in December (20); previous mark (19) was by Kariya in '96/Selanne in '06.

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
Amen to that, glad the nucks for the most part didn't troll lol

Ever since the whole trade "winner" thing has passed, the "rivalry" has passed, at least for the moment. I saw a lot of praise for Getzlaf in their thread as opposed to Kesler hate. Saw some Sbisa hate, but that's a given.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Go to get the 2 points, annoying that for the second game in a row we let a game go to overtime that never really should of. But still important to get the 2 points given Canucks games in hand situation.

Fowler 2/2 for jumping into the rush this season, not bad. Not bad :laugh:

Will Cogs ever score again? I remember the debate a week or so ago about Cogs not getting the same looks as last season, but damn he's been ridiculously unlucky this season.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
By the way, Ducks put up a bunch of postgame videos on their Youtube channel 1 hour ago.

https://www.youtube.com/user/anaheimducksvideos/videos

why-people-watch-hockey-meme-generator-ice-girls-the-real-reason-people-watch-hockey-7be16e.jpg

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Wasn't able to watch the game. How was Friberg? Judging from the highlights he looked really good on a few plays.

I didn't notive him too much, which is good enough for a debut. Some solid plays in both zones. Didn't seem to jitter-ish for the situation. Seemed confident in what he did, to me. He's a small guy, but doesn't play like it. Since I didn't actively notice him all that much, those observations might be just my general feelings about him reflected. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad