2 regulation wins in 14 games !

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
In the last 14 games, we have only won twice in regulation: against Dallas and Florida. Both were by 1 goal (the empty-net goal in Dallas doesn't really count).

The last convincing win went back to Nov. 30th, where we won 4-2 against Leafs. That was the last time we won by more than 1 goal.

:(

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Or another way to look at it, we have 18 points in the last 19 games, I believe.

We're a mid-pack team at best who's still in the running on account of early season performances.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
year 2 of plan. Relax!!!

In 3 years from now things will change, we will hire a new GM that will come in here with a 5 year plan and we start all over again

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
year 2 of plan. Relax!!!

In 3 years from now things will change, we will hire a new GM that will come in here with a 5 year plan and we start all over again

League wide character evaluation takes time. Once they're done there'll be action.

uiCk

Jan 20, 2009
MTL
relax guys, it's just a bad streak, Murray, Cube and Briere are just a bit cold right now.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
T05WtOc.jpg

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
I guess you're right, it does take time to evaluate and he only hired 15 guys last year, had he hired more it might have been a little faster :sarcasm:

Yeah that's the funny thing, this team brought in all sorts of help...and look what we got for that...the same crap we have had for years.

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Got to love the sarcasm level in this thread ill continue the trend.

We have a bad funk this team as such a great offensive squad its a matter of time before Bourque Gionta reach their 30 goals form. At the end we should still have few forwards at at least 70 pts each.

seriously we suck so much and freaking bergy already said he was seeing is team battling for the playoffs and losing 4 games is normal in the new nhl.... nice way to boost your players moral...... lol

molson claimed hard he wanted a gm who would aim for the cup each year... it end up he was frauded with a gm who will take all the time in the world and waste players like we did with plekanec and kOivu, next are price subban and pacioretty who are pretty much in their prime lets wait 2 more years.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
I'm 47', been a DIE HARD fan since 1974, used to wear my Guy Lafleur jersey until my poor mother used to wrestle me to the ground to take it off so she could wash it.

When it comes to the Habs I have two regrets and one wish;

1. Never saw the Habs play in the glory days at the forum; how I wished.
2. Didn't celebrate the teams of the 70 like I should have. Took all those great teams for granted.
3. My wish is to see this once proud franchise hoist the cup at home one more time before my time is up.

Did I mention I'm 47 and in good health....what ya think ; even odds on that happening?

Sigh

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I'm 47', been a DIE HARD fan since 1974, used to wear my Guy Lafleur jersey until my poor mother used to wrestle me to the ground to take it off so she could wash it.

When it comes to the Habs I have two regrets and one wish;

1. Never saw the Habs play in the glory days at the forum; how I wished.
2. Didn't celebrate the teams of the 70 like I should have. Took all those great teams for granted.
3. My wish is to see this once proud franchise hoist the cup at home one more time before my time is up.

Did I mention I'm 47 and in good health....what ya think ; even odds on that happening?

Sigh

Let it go man, I'll probably be long gone before we see that. And I'm more than 20 years younger. :shakehead:cry:

WillHabs12

Lalime's awkwardness
Apr 15, 2013
Québec
Crosby, Staal, Malkin are that good because of Therrien.

Look at Gallagher and Galchenyuk !! Pk Subban with the Norris

All because of Therrien

Coincidence? I don't think so

:sarcasm:

michel-therrien-pas-dents-copy.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad