Post-Game Talk: 2 points closer to the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Sorry to Andy and the other jags who wanted to see the pens blow leads for a 4th straight game.

Keep on saying it every game, it might happen again, lol.
Because I comment that it looks like it’s happening, doesn’t mean I want it…don’t know where you got that one

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Another game with an awful PP. Zero changes, no puck movement, no support, no screens, no one timer options in the circle

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
OK, so I wasn't seeing things.

What the hell is Geno doing? How was that not called? And Tampa didn't even react?
I know. WTF? It wasn't super clear on my stream and I thought maybe he was trying to hand someone a stick, but looks like he was trying a hockey version of a Tomlin.

tomlinhop2.gif

Reactions: Andy99 and Al Smith

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
I'm hoping Pens don't get in the Playoffs... Good Greif this team needs higher draft picks..

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Ugly win at the end but I'll take it. It feels nice to be emotionally invested in Pens games again, it's been a while. I'm going to try to focus on some positives.

Crosby with 40 goals. Looked unlikely after the Guentzel trade, 10 goals away from 600 and 3 more points from Esposito for 10th all-time. Still needs just 3 assists for 1000.

Malkin with 2 goals and an assist. Now only 4 goals away from 500, 5 assists away from 800 and 9 points from 1300. Keep them coming.

Karlsson passed Gonchar for 17th all-time in defensemen scoring. Letang tied Niedermayer for 25th.

Bunting still doesn't understand how to play the system and is going to the net for some reason. He'll learn eventually.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
I tweeted at Weird Al the other day saying he needed to do a cover of Whitesnake's "Here I Go Again" but make the lyric "here I go again on my phone" and have the song be about doom scrolling. He didn't respond. :(
If he acknowledges your idea, then he has to pay you royalties.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I tweeted at Weird Al the other day saying he needed to do a cover of Whitesnake's "Here I Go Again" but make the lyric "here I go again on my phone" and have the song be about doom scrolling. He didn't respond. :(
I remember a WAY interview where he said he hated taking suggestions from other people and I think he’s only done it once (my memory says it was like a surgeon).

But he’s still a jackass for not replying!

Reactions: Dennis Reynolds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad