GDT: #2| New Jersey at FLYERS |Thu., Oct. 9, 2014| 7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevermore

Cap space since 2005
Oct 25, 2007
He just got burned by 50 year old jagr. He was in no way hung out to dry. It was a one on one and he got burned.
Jagr shouldn't have even come that far. Grandpa had no business getting past Umberger in the first place.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Lets not forget that two of those goals are a direct result of Vinny being terrible in the defensive zone. And Vinny will get praise because he looked good in the offensive zone even though he has been bad in his own zone. Not making excuses for Schenn because he needs to be better but it does't help when you have a center that is absolutely incompetent in his own zone

Yeah I'm not sure why people are praising him this game....he's doing precisely what Hextall challenged him on....not playing a two way game...

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
His constant line shuffling is infuriating. Almost as much as his insistence on playing the 4th line as much as possible, like giving them offensive zone draws.

Not to mention keeping Rinaldo and putting him in every position imaginable.

And as I type this Grossmann (another of Berube's pets) takes another penalty. Great.

It's not that he shuffles too much (in fact, I think you could argue he doesn't shuffle enough), the problem is he resorts back to the same basic top nine combo the second his new lines don't work as planned.

Raffl-Giroux-Voracek
Schenn-Lecavalier-Simmonds
Umberger-Couturier-Read

As if nothing else might work better...

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Brayden is absolutely useless. I was all for trading him last year but figured this year would be a big year. Two games in, it's clear he hasn't improved and is still nothing but an idiot who's bad at PP, worse at ES and appalling on the PK. Trade him whilst he still has value.

OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
sorry but brayden is just a dumb human being, im sure he's a really cool guy but he just doesn't make the offense any better, he's not smart enough to make those plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad