Pre-Game Talk: 2 Game trip and Mommy is coming along!! Pens at Kings 10:30pm Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Shero*

Is Kobasew still playing with Sid or have we finally moved on from that?

Fire Shero*

Haha I was serious about the Kobasew comment. I have been out of town since Sunday. I haven't been able to follow them.

RH710

Feb 25, 2013
Haha I was serious about the Kobasew comment. I have been out of town since Sunday. I haven't been able to follow them.

Gibbons should be his replacement going forward it seems. But with Bylsmakesmyheadhurt who knows.

ByeBye

Jul 13, 2010

Actually, Koba-Poo went from being good enough for first line duties straight to being scratched against Buffalo.

BmxHockey

Jan 4, 2012
San Diego
I got tickets for tonight's game. Pens are 1-1 last two outings at Staples Center. First game they got blown out in the third going in 2-2 tied and gave up 3 goals. Latest one was a shoutout win where Malkin too them down. I remember Sullivan scoring a sweet back door power play goal. If we can score 2-3 goals then there's a good chance. LA is in a bit of a slump, their not producing runs. Last three games they gave up 6 goals (3 ducks/3coyotes). I'm leaving SD early, heading to RedBull for a high performance meeting and then a date over at Katsuya. Should be a great day!

I'll be wearing the 71 jersey.

gopens66

Hop in the Cordoba, Baby, we're goin' bowlin!
May 25, 2006
Altoona,Pa
Apparently, Kobesew's mom cornered Byslma and said her little boy deserves another chance. Kobesew to line one.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Looking forward to this game, Kings are a really good team that is desperate for a win and i think the pens will get up for a game against the kings.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Socal > Nocal!

Yo Socal represent yo!

18xt4xhazxxjigif.gif

GDT will be up in a bit.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
I prefer NoCal to SoCal because of the weather, but I have the skin tone of Nosferatu and treat the sun as if it were a soul sucking wormhole.

I also really like San Francisco.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
I prefer NoCal to SoCal because of the weather, but I have the skin tone of Nosferatu and treat the sun as if it were a soul sucking wormhole.

I also really like San Francisco.

Same here.

Great city. Crazy expensive, but I definitely enjoy SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad