Pre-Game Talk: 2 Game trip and Mommy is coming along!! Pens at Kings 10:30pm Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Cartman-How-do-I-reech-these-keeeds.gif

So, let's steer the discussion back to hockey. The Kings have scored 2 goals in their past 4 games. This could be interesting...

don't you worry, Steigy will say for sure: Kings come to play tonight...

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
I have no idea how it compares to other teams, but I swear that we are the c-c-c-combo breaker! masters. Every time a team hasn't scored in X, they score against us. If their powerplay has gone cold, boom goal against us. If they're on a losing streak they beat us. If LA is struggling to score you can bet we'll see some goals against. We don't lose that many games, so it's weird.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins 51m
#Pens are on the ice for practice in LA. Only missing player is Kris Letang. Brooks Orpik, maintenance yesterday, is back on the ice.

Trade! :sarcasm:

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Oh good, something happened to Letang. I wonder what the random thing could be now? Pink eye? Orpik's fine so the team will carry on with his leadership and reliability.

Come on down new winger!

GernerPSU

Jun 4, 2006
State College
Anybody in the LA area going/want to go to the game? I haven't bought tickets yet, but usually you can get decent deals day of. I figure meeting up with some stranger from the interwebs is less sad than going to a hockey game alone.

If interested, PM is probably best. I'm never around here anymore.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
We will just have to come to terms Orpik is going to be on this hockey team.

Now, I am interested to see how the third line does this game. I finally feel like our bottom six is coming together.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Just hoping for a better defensive effort than our last west coast swing.
I do like that DB finally has the correct pieces dressed atleast, with Megna, Gibbons in and Kobasew, Ebbett out.

It's much more fun watching what Gibbons can do with Sid and what Megna can do on a 3rd line than the alternatives we seen in Dallas.

Koempel

Mar 8, 2010
Leuven
It is will definitely be interesting to see how Gibbons performs against a team like the Kings. The guy has decent skill and hockey sense, lets see how he holds up against the more skilled and physically imposing teams.

Antaris

Totally Trustworthy
Dec 5, 2010
Sweden
I fully expect a game equivalent to this wedding march

Ogre. you stay safe out there. Looks dangerous. (and yes you would look fabulous with those earings)

NatureBoy

Mar 28, 2013
Austria
This Kings team is exactly the kind of team that gives the Pens the most trouble. Very good defensively, big and physical.

This game will show that once again, that if you want to win in the Play-Offs, you need to play that kind of hockey. Shero has some work to do to upgrade the bottom 6 with at least 1 or 2 players like the Kings have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad