GDT: #2 | Flyers at Senators | October 14, 2023 | 1:00 Degrees Celsius PM | NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
Just box score watching but after the first game of the year I was worried they might be a little better than I thought. Glad to see my fears dispelled. They need to lose as many games as possible in a high scoring fashion, particularly with young players and trade chips getting points. I think the writing is on the wall more or less for Hart so I don’t really care if he gets shell shocked in net

Columbus Hockey Dad

Oct 30, 2018
This is what happens when you’re not playing an absolute dogshit team like CBJ. There’s no real scoring depth, and nothing resembling a top defensive pairing. They are what we thought they are.

Also, Couts looks washed and Frost is back to being invisible.

Reactions: BiggE

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This is the best possible thing. People diluted enough to have actual expectations that the team may be ‘better than everyone thinks’ just got cooked. Keep Konecny scoring, Sean Walker upright, and Hart convinced he needs to not re-sign.

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
The Flyers are bad enough without the terrible officiating. This crew should be terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad