GDT: 2 A Days: Preds Training Camp

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Just wait til he starts mixing up lines throughout the game and throws Nystrom onto a top 6 line. :naughty: I get your thinking, but I'm sure you also recognize that such a move is hardly unique to just Trotz.
True, but after so long the Trotz tunnel-vision is pretty hard to break. Understandably so.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Well obviously he sees something in him that he likes, so why the heck not? Wouldn't of bet on it before camp started but its looking like guys are going to get their chances to prove themselves. We wanted some change, and by god we are getting it

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Fish was supposed to be out 4 months. But we all know what that means in Predspeak. Its doubtful hes back by Jan if at all. If it was a complete tear I doubt he plays another game, since he is rumored to retire.

As for Forsberg and Jarnkrok do not fool yourself they are rookies if they have a lapse in development and do not do well by December they will be in Milwaukee real fast. We all want them to tear it up but the chance they don't is greater than our hopes.

That is true as well, they could regress and get sent back down as well. I just really see Beck as the odd man out if he is mediocre by the time stalberg and cullen come back.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
If we can't find a spot for everyone once Cullen/Fisher/Stalberg get back, we can always dump Beck or someone else to a team having injury woes - looking at you Columbus - who could give him a chance.

As many injuries as we are likely going to have this year, no harm in keeping a kid like Beck around. In 2012-13 he had 7 points in 16 NHL games. Has quite a bit of potential as a third liner IMO.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
If we can't find a spot for everyone once Cullen/Fisher/Stalberg get back, we can always dump Beck or someone else to a team having injury woes - looking at you Columbus - who could give him a chance.

As many injuries as we are likely going to have this year, no harm in keeping a kid like Beck around. In 2012-13 he had 7 points in 16 NHL games. Has quite a bit of potential as a third liner IMO.

I see Joel Ward version 2.0 in him.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN

I think one of Stalberg, Beck or Wilson get moved early in the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad