GDT: 2/9 Game 53: Los Angeles at BRUINS 7 PM - Milan's return | NESN, SN1, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I think Randel should get a shot with Marshy and Bergeron. Connolly isn't doing ****.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I mean, I try to understand...is he that bad defensively?

Haven't seen that.

Ponderous.

Been paying close attention to him all night when he actually gets in. Been playing very solid. Hell, he has been better defensively than several of our defensemen. Not to mention he has more goals on the year than every defenseman not named Chara. And that is playing on a **** line with very limited minutes and games. Maybe we should try him on defense lol.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Morrow having the strongest game so far out of D...which is something in a blowout...only D who isnt a minus.

He had a little bad play on that one goal, a bad pinch..but overall very happy with his game. He should stay in over Trot and K.Miller for sure.

Burt Reynolds

Feb 21, 2010
Mansfield, MA
Krug really has been disappointing this season. I thought he would take the next step, but he has regressed.

I think he's shown he can play top four minutes. His goal scoring has dried up but his passing is still nice. His breakouts are best on the team. He's pressing. And realistically he should only be a #4 at best. He's also playing above his head.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Colin Miller obviously a problem on defense. Glad he keeps sitting when Morrow is in. Both need to be in. Might be wise for management to wake the **** up.

And with that, LA scores again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad