GDT: 2/9/16 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Can't let this go any further. You don't want to undo all the good we've done recently.

Also, Price who? Condon and Scrivens combine to go 2-0 against us this season

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
They had the chances but they didn't go in. Didn't play a bad game but we let thinks get out of hand too early. I'm not worried yet but will be if we don't snap out of this funk quickly. Like next game quick.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We were very sloppy at times, but it wasn't as bad as it might first seem. We hit something like four posts. The Ottawa loss was far worse. We needed that game, because teams just don't do well in back-to-backs on the road. Tonight was gonna be hard.

Anyway. I'm just looking at Stamkos play now and shaking my head. We're back at a point where I actually don't want to see the puck on his stick because he makes absolutely nothing happen.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
We were very sloppy at times, but it wasn't as bad as it might first seem. We hit something like four posts. The Ottawa loss was far worse. We needed that game, because teams just don't do well in back-to-backs on the road. Tonight was gonna be hard.

Anyway. I'm just looking at Stamkos play now and shaking my head. We're back at a point where I actually don't want to see the puck on his stick because he makes absolutely nothing happen.

is a sad sad sad sad humphhhhhhh SADDDDDDDDDDDDDD day when jt brown is your best forward just saying filppula and hedman showed wanted to play at times

im disgusted might take a hiatus just like this team is doing so dont get too mad at them

ive said my peace i think the contract became an elephant this team was on all cylinders we all witnessed that month of marty this feels the same right now

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
So we lost against one of the suckiest and unmotivated teams right now.

ArmaHedman

Nov 30, 2006
Sarasota, FL
We did hit 4 posts and played much better than we played vs Ottawa (that was not difficult). But I was really disappointed with all the liberties we allowed them to take. The punches and cheap shots we adsorbed were uncalled for. The refs were not calling them for any of it (you know they would have called us for the retaliation). But I expected us to respond with some anger or some more inspired play. Instead we look liked we just took it with a grain of salt.

That to me is alarming.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad