GDT: 2/8/15: ISLANDERS (33-18-1) at SABRES (16-34-3) TV: MSG+, MSG-B, BELL TV - 5PM ET

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
I never said he wasn't?

Man, everyone on this board sure loves ******** on other people

"Talking point" has a negative connotation, which makes it seem like you're mocking the view he was a good PKer.

Has Kaleta been that bad this year? I've not watched a lot of games this year and I think I've literally noticed him 0 times.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
That reminds me of Samuel L in Pulp fiction.. Say what again

Which reminds me of the line from that movie that always pops in my head when I listen to Ray do a game……… English mother****er! Do you speak it!!

:laugh::handclap:

sba

Mar 25, 2004
Buffalo, NY
"Talking point" has a negative connotation, which makes it seem like you're mocking the view he was a good PKer.

Has Kaleta been that bad this year? I've not watched a lot of games this year and I think I've literally noticed him 0 times.

He doesn't agitate anymore, he doesn't really hit much anymore, and he's lost a step. Writing seems to be on the wall with him.

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto

I've missed maybe 3 or 4 games and I've never noticed Kaleta once. He's done.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
He doesn't agitate anymore, he doesn't really hit much anymore, and he's lost a step. Writing seems to be on the wall with him.

It is.

Sadly. I don't see him in the NHL next year.

Him and Stafford can start a band.

sba

Mar 25, 2004
Buffalo, NY

More in the way that we've always used it to show that he was more than a dirty player...not really directed at anyone.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY

It does. Though I would say it takes a decent chunk of time after returning to get back to 100% from the knee surgery he had. I'd like to see him get a two way deal and start next season with the Amerks.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
For whatever faults Myers has, let's remember that he made Strachan look more than competent for a long stretch of games and makes Gorges look like he is a functional top 4 guy. Montreal fans couldn't stand him last year. Myers just might be a stud.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Lol, that dude broke his own stick by slashing Myers' stick in the corner. Bogus penalty.

Clock

May 13, 2006
Isles rattled. Some good scoring chances there, dumb play by Strait.

bluengold72

Jul 18, 2013
north tonawanda
funny that kaleta is taking slack he had no fault in that goal at all.
risto failed to read that ellis had pressure on puck risto gave up the line uncontested, was flat footed and took a late and weak one handed swipe at puck dropped his stick while being completely oblivious to the obvious 2 on 1 that would develop. you could make an arguement that ellis should have read risto. however risto let him walk in anyway

Clock

May 13, 2006
That "Slide with Pride" bit is really appropriate for this season.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Zadorov is pretty inconsistent but I love the way he plays on his good shifts. Still only 19 and is so confident.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad