GDT: 2/8/15: ISLANDERS (33-18-1) at SABRES (16-34-3) TV: MSG+, MSG-B, BELL TV - 5PM ET

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
not sure what that has to do with anything, but OK

You took a shot at people who have said Kaleta is a quality PK'er ... Your mantra has been Flynn is underrated ... he's underrated for about 15 games a year.

sba

Mar 25, 2004
Buffalo, NY
He can't block pucks with his face and wrists like he used to and he's a slow skater now. He's just done. When he had above average NHL speed he was useful. He doesn't anymore and he's done.

Yeah, the knee injury did him in...he's definitely not been the same since it happened.

sba

Mar 25, 2004
Buffalo, NY
You took a shot at people who have said Kaleta is a quality PK'er ... Your mantra has been Flynn is underrated ... he's underrated for about 15 games a year.

It wasn't a shot...it was an observation...Moskau knew what I was saying.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Zemgus wooooooooooof

I got here late but Isles crew has been slagging on Girgs pretty much all the time... is it warranted or are they hurting in the bum that another Isle didn't get into the All-Star game because of him?

sba

Mar 25, 2004
Buffalo, NY
I got here late but Isles crew has been slagging on Girgs pretty much all the time... is it warranted or are they hurting in the bum that another Isle didn't get into the All-Star game because of him?

It was warranted on that third goal for sure...he totally blew his assignment.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
I would be happy with a line of Deslauriers-Flynn-Foligno as a 4th line for the years to come.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Say 30th again Rayzor

That reminds me of Samuel L in Pulp fiction.. Say what again!

Which reminds me of the line from that movie that always pops in my head when I listen to Ray do a game……… English mother****er! Do you speak it!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad